Man City v Man Utd - £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too!

Simply place up to a £50 bet on the match before kick off, then your place your free bet matching the initial bet and if it loses, Bet365 will refund that amount within 2 hours after the match. Example: Bet £50 Man Utd to win the match before kick off. Bet £50 Rooney next goal "In Play" and if that bet loses, Bet365 will refund that amount within 2 hours after the match. Click here to join Bet365 and claim a £200 Free Bet for New Customers!

Re: Man City v Man Utd - £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too! the game would have to be tied late to get decent enough odds to hedge your wager . Either with a wager on the Goal total or either side to win . I've played this pre-game wager and the free in-play thing in the past and it can be tough to figure out how to make it work . I'm greedy though and I want to win both LOL . GL .... Seagulls .

Re: Man City v Man Utd - £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too! The best option here is to place a pre-match bet on something that you think is very likely to happen. I personally took Man.City or Draw @ 1.33 with 20 euros. Once the game starts I will place a bet on Over 4.5 @ 5.50, or maybe Over 5.5 Goals @ 11.00.

Re: Man City v Man Utd - £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too! what about pregame 25€ on the over 2,5 @1,7 and ingame right after kickoff on the under 2,5 @ 2,10 if pregame bet wins: 1,7*25= 40,37€ if pregame loses, then ingame wins: 2,1*25€=49,87€ either way you get a plus of at least around 15€. Am I right or do i miss something? edit1: now i get it, the free bet, isnt a really free bet, i get the money back if i loose, but i have to still pay it from my account. So over/under isnt an option. edit2: pregame 12 double chance and ingame on X, then u will have a sure win of either 4€ or 30€(if the game ends X).

Re: Man City v Man Utd - £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too!

The best option here is to place a pre-match bet on something that you think is very likely to happen. I personally took Man.City or Draw @ 1.33 with 20 euros. Once the game starts I will place a bet on Over 4.5 @ 5.50' date=' or maybe Over 5.5 Goals @ 11.00.[/quote'] Went with City or draw pre-game, which lost, but Over 4.5 Goals @ 5.50 in play won :)