So when it is worth to backtest a system? and more important HOW?

orhane

Hi everyone, seems like I found a working System for myself, but I have not the knowledge nor the tools to backtest it long enough. Depending on the data from Covers.com regarding experts, consensus and line movement, I developed a strategy for US Sports. My aim is to test this system if it is working or only a random piece of luck. The system has gone very well so far this season: 128-105 ATS 54,94% SR 11,48 Units Profit on 1 unit per bet 134-101 Over/Under 57,02% SR 20,94 Units Profit on 1 unit per bet This is only the result of 1 month and only NBA. My problem is that I can only input the data manually. I have 0 skills to develop a program nor is Excel helpful enough. Is there any chance someone can help me with this? Thank you so much.

• 1 year later...

Re: So when it is worth to backtest a system? and more important HOW? just over two years later, i'm just getting to your reply :spank. Did you manage to develop your Excel skills since then, or figure out a way to backtest your data?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.