Liverpool v Southampton > Sat 1st December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Southampton (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sat 1st December I like backing the unders when Liverpool play, particularly at Anfield but not in this game, it is a game they will definately look to press from the start. Southampton will probably fancy themselves to get something and will look for a counter attack which could be dangerous as they can break effectively wit Lallanna and puncheon and have a good finisher in Lambert. Apparently Liverpool were unlucky against spurs, but are up against the worst away defence in the League, the way the keep possession could wear Southampton down and I can see Suarez bagging a few. However its not a guarantee that they he will have his shooting boots on with no goals in 2 and at 4/7 its not a great price on the overs. 1.4 is too short as usual and even 17/20 on the handicap doesnt appeal. Im sure most if not all of these bets will get there but not enough reward for any of them for me to bother.

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sat 1st December Liverpool were unlucky? They were terrible, they created nothing, Gerrard is in very poor form, he looks wear down, should go and continue his career in China or Arabic countries. I was very ,very dissapointed with Reds at Spurs. In this match, value can only lie on Saints...

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sat 1st December Btw: do you know who is second best scorer for Liverpool Suarez are top of course with 10 league goals, but second best is Mr Owngoal... three so far this season, otherwise their real second best scorer is a bunch of players at 1 goal each... :(

Over 2.5 goals @ 1.66 - Marathon. Tbh I'd back this here down to at least 1.5 because both these sides are what I consider to be overs sides this season. Neither are particularly solid defensively this season, both tend to make their fair share of individual mistakes per game. Liverpool maybe more so recently, which is why I think Liverpool are desperately short here. I do think Southampton will take the game to Liverpool, and will more than likely create chances. Liverpool as we know create many many chances per game. Whether they put them away is another matter, but regardless of only having one goalscorer, as long as he's on the pitch I'm a happy man. Southampton have had a few unders recently, but a couple of those could easily have gone over, and I'm happy to back them to be involved in another high scoring game here.

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sat 1st December [TABLE=width: 865] [TR] [TD=colspan: 10]Liverpool are gradually improving under Rogers but they still do not justify this price 1.4 for the home win.[/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 8] They had three really tough home fixtures to start the season (Man City, Arsenal, Man U) . In all three games they were over 2.5, but the opposition were doing the scoring (each opponent scored twice). [/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 7]They do scare me on the overs because in their last 4 home games they have kept a cleansheet 3 times, conceding just 1 goal. Clean sheets kill overs, because the pressure mounts on one team to score 3. I'm not betting on Liverpool to score 3. I think 2 is already a stretch for them..... [/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 12]The opposition in the last 4 have been poor (all bad away teams : Newcastle, Reading, Wigan, Stoke) so these results may have a false 'glow'. I also don't think Saints are better away than these teams. Maybe they have a bit more confidence and form ... One thing about Liverpool in the 1st half at home is the lack of goals. Scored 2 (1-0 Against reading and Man City) conceded 2 (0-1 Newcastle and Arsenal), 3 nil-nil's (Wigan, Stoke, Man U). So 4 goals in 7 games (0.57 goals per 1st half game) , is the lowest in the Premier League. They are also not winning halves. They have won 2 of 7 first half matches, and 2 of 7 second half matches. I think the HTDC on Saints is the way to go at 19/20. Not going to put the house on it but a 2 unit bet will suffice. Neil.[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sat 1st December I will be waiting until the lineups on this one because Liverpools goal scoring ability has been affected because of Rodgers persistence on playing Enrique left wing and Downing left back. It just doesn't work. If Rodgers doesn't change then Southampton I feel can exploit this and get a few goals. Southampton +1.5 Goals - 5points (Depending on starting lineup.)

I will be waiting until the lineups on this one because Liverpools goal scoring ability has been affected because of Rodgers persistence on playing Enrique left wing and Downing left back. It just doesn't work. If Rodgers doesn't change then Southampton I feel can exploit this and get a few goals. Southampton +1.5 Goals - 5points (Depending on starting lineup.)
Could we see the odds as well please :)

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sat 1st December Under 2.5 @ 2.40 pinnacle Expecting Downing to get the sack and Johnson moves to the left with Wisdom coming into the right back position. Downing as being a terrible choice and with Wisdom looking like he has recovered this Liverpool defence, which had two clean sheets prior to the loss to Spurs, look much more settled in the back. Also with Leiva returning, he will probably slot in with Allen while Gerrard pushed further forward but these two should be much more effective screening the back four, especially with the way Southampton moves the ball forward. Liverpool rely on Suarez to score and if other players do not chip in, then they find it difficult to beat side. Soton's defence has improved, conceding one goal or less in each of their last four EPL games, so they are not as easy to crack as they were at the start of the season. Looks like an underish type of game here

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sat 1st December Liverpool -1.5 (2.15 @ Pinnacle) Liverpool are a huge mess this season. Playing Saints should help them get much needed three points. I am worried about Saints defense being exposed big time today. They have the worst defense in Premier League. Having said that, they have tightened up and not allowed more than one goal in last 4 matches but in all honesty they haven't played good teams. Anfield will be huge test. Liverpool create a lot of chances but do miss a lot. Saints will present the chances, it's all about converting them. 2-0 Liverpool.

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sat 1st December Southampton (+1.5) @ 1.94 MarathonBet - Liverpool won by more than one goals just twice in the season; - Even so Reds made some progress they are still in bad form - 6 points in last 5 games (out of 15); - Southampton was unbeaten in last 4 games; - According to my statistics (available at http://bettingstudio.com/pages/Game.aspx?TournamentID=527&GameID=180198) this bet has good value.

Re: Liverpool v Southampton > Sat 1st December Looking at who scored vs. Southampton and how you get the feeling that every technical finisher of the opposite team lets them struggle. Luis suarez didnt score the last 3 games and I expected him sooner or later again on the score sheet after a good display vs. spurs Im confident that he has a good form. As southampton gives away many chances I expect Suarez today on the scoresheet. I like betting on him cause he plays most games till the end I trust Suarez more then Liverpool and he is their go to men. Southampton looked good attacking and I wouldnt wonder if this ends 2-2. I think Suarez to score is more value then taking Liverpool to win. I think its also more value to take him to score two then liverpool covering the handicap. He did it already twice this season vs. weak defences and I think he is hungry. I wouldnt give too much on specualtion in the press about him leaving to chelsea as liverpool for sure wont give him away during the winter transfer window(for a falcao exchange probably ;) ). Luis suarez to score @ 1,75(local bookie) 8/10 Luiz suarez to score hc-1 @3,5 1/10