Jump Racing > Monday 26th November

Aidymac

*Turbo Du Ranch > Kempton 2:35 > WIN @ 7/2 Hills BOG* Very encouraging run last time out on heavy going when 2nd to Saphir River. It was 7 lengths clear of the 3rd, Jimbill, and if it can build on that it would have a huge chance in this less competitive race. This is a step up in trip, but went close over 2m 3f before so i think it will see out the 2m 5f. Still fairly lightly raced, only 10 runs under it's belt.

Re: Jump Racing > Monday 25th November Kempton 3.10 - Arkrose 5/2 Bet365 BOG I initially looked at this race with the intention of finding something to beat the selection but I couldnt find anything and I actually think this price does offer some value. He was chasing last year but before that he had a couple of decent hurdle runs finishing only 3L behind Finians Rainbow and placing in another couple of C3 races. He made his come back from a year out to win quite cosily LTO and the two horses he beat had previously placed around the 120 marks in C3 handicaps, making the form look solid. Furthermore the pace was pretty strong in that race and the selection saw it out well. Kempton is a fairly sharp track so that is a slight concern as is the ground (although he has won on it before) but I am hoping that because of the rain, this race is a real test and he can grind out another win. Of the others, Iron Chancellor seems to continually find at least one too good, Moorland Sunset & Greenlaw arent sure stayers (the latter also doesnt have great form), Simply Ben is having his first run this season and again the form isnt strong and the others would have to show something new to be given a chance.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.