NBA: November 23 to November 30.

I see the NBA talk has been quiet as of late so hopefully I can spark some interest. Starting with tomorrow's games: My pick of the day: Memphis -4.5 vs the Lakers $1.91 Memphis - 10.5 $2.95 This appears fairly likely to me. Even with the recent appointment of D'Antoni as coach of the Lakers I don't think the Lakers have enough depth to keep up for 48 minutes against the in-form grizzlies. LA's bench is quite simply woeful and Memphis arguably have the most competitive second unit in the league right now with a decent point guard in Bayless, a pure shooter in Ellington and an efficient post presence in Speights - just to name a few. Kobe will also have his work cut out for him as Tony Allen is a superb wing defender. Memphis are the smokey of the season for me and I don't see them losing two in a row at home. Lay the points on Memphis here. Atlanta 1-10 @ Charlotte $2.75 Who would of anticipated the Bobcats to be 6-4 at this stage of the season? They are playing some great ball at the moment, particularly down the stretch as they have won several tight games. However, I see this Atlanta team being just too talented for Charlotte tomorrow. I see Charlotte keeping it close, but Atlanta taking it out in a close one. Happy punting!

Re: NBA: November 23 to November 30. Orlando Magic - Boston Celtics 1.50 [betclick] The Orlando Magic have found some life since returning to the Amway Center. Their five-home homestand, however, is about to get a lot tougher Sunday night when the Boston Celtics come to town. Orlando (5-7) seeks its third straight win on its home floor after rallying for a 108-104 victory over Cleveland on Friday. "We're just trying to deal with this homestand," coach Jacque Vaughn said. "We've started out 2-0 and now we're trying to get another one." After falling to 1-5 on the road with a loss to Atlanta on Monday, Orlando bounced back with consecutive wins over Detroit and Cleveland -- teams with a combined 6-19 record -- to improve to 4-2 at home. The difference between the Magic's offensive production home and away has been staggering. They're averaging 95.3 points on 47.3 percent shooting at home, while totaling 85.0 on 40.1 percent on the road. The Celtics (7-6) avoided a third straight loss with an impressive 108-100 victory over visiting Oklahoma City on Friday night. Boston recorded only its second win against a team that had a winning record heading into Friday night. "It's great to beat Oklahoma," coach Doc Rivers said. "They were in the finals last year, and they're the team to beat, I guess, in the West. But it was more how we played. We played with great force tonight."

Re: NBA: November 23 to November 30. Toronto Raptors @ Houston Rockets over 200.5 $1.90 This seems a great chance. Houston are freaking it on the offensive end as of late, averaging 108 points per game in their last 5 outings. You'd think they would have no trouble reaching that again given that Toronto's defense is pretty poor. However, what Toronto do have are scorers, capable of lighting it up on any given night. I wouldn't be surprised if this game goes 220+ Cleveland Cavaliers +2.5 Vs Phoenix Suns $1.90 Cleveland have been a surprise package. I assumed the Kyrie Irving loss was detrimental to their chances of remaining competitive, yet they have remained highly impressive and against good opposition. They beat philly at home, followed by narrow losses to the Heat and Grizzlies. Both of those games were away and both of those games they had the lead for the first 3 quarters. If they keep up that form, it's hard to see why they can't beat the Suns, who were lucky to sneak away with a win at home to New Orleans.