Red Hot Poker and Devilfish moving platforms to Goalgaming - Scheduled 5th December.

Bart(UK)

Red Hot Poker are moving from IGT network on 5th December to "Goalgaming Ltd". Must admit this isn't a network I'm aware of, anyone have any previous experience of them or are they a new network?

Red Hot Poker is moving its player database and player funds to the new Maltese (EU) licensed entity which is Goalgaming Ltd which is licensed and regulated by the Lotteries & Gaming Authority through Class 3 License number LGA/CL3/160/2010 as a Poker Room on the Class 4, number LGA/CL4/800/2012 of Beproga Limited.
Red Hot's support team have confirmed to me that any BYOPP tokens/seats currently held will be transferred across and useable in future. They actually hope to get the BYOPP or a form of it back up and running soon which is good news, I know Fred amongst others did well on these. I have to say that todays email reminded me just how efficient Red Hot are. Sent a quick email to support at 15:58 and received a personalised (non scripted), friendly & very informative reply at 16:10, what great service! Good luck to them, look forward to trying the new network out in due course.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.