** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jumps - Thurs 22nd Nov

Market Rasen 3:40 - Dark Energy I backed this 8yo last week and he got pulled up after a slipped saddle, so I think I'll give him another chance and hope that Fergal O'Brien can ensure of the saddle's correct placement this time around. Will be running from a lower mark due to the jockeys claim than when he won prior to the saddle slip. This is at a lower class than the previous win, at the same track and is 2f shorter. The jockey's only had 8 rides under rules and has won 1 and placed twice more. The win has been for this trainer, as have the places and she also finished 11th for him on her first ever ride in 2010. Win

Re: Jumps - Thurs 22nd Nov Thurle 2:05 - Lord of Lords Finished an easy 23 length winner fto in a NH flat in March and Barry Geraghty is only at the track for this and one other. In terms of numbers, Geraghty is the best hurdling jockey in the race. There are two other dangers, I believe, in the French bred, Willie Mullins newcomer Tempo Du Campe and Dubh Go Leir, who have shown some NH ability, with the latter coming 2nd four times. Win

Re: Jumps - Thurs 22nd Nov This fella has a fair mileage on the clock and no-doubt he will be much loved back in the yard, its a wide open lady amateur riders race and I'll take a wee pop on a fine rider that knows her way around a horse. This 7yr old has won a few times around today's track and has a few placed efforts too, he does have a high milage but in these kind of races ANYTHING can happen, however i would not be going in with my rent money as my stake. Cracking rider doing the steering who will be trying her very best, make no mistake about that. 3:40 Market Rasen - Galley Slave. Small E/w bet. Safe round Nat.