Looking for data from data.betfair.com

I used to download data from data.betfair.com, but now I no longer bet online (online betting was banned were I live) so I can't gather the points required to download them. I'm referring to the files named bfinf_other_*.zip (i.e. I'm not interested in Horse Racing data). My existing collection runs from 15-March-2010 to 20-May-2012. If you have any more me please PM me so we can negotiate a price.

I used to download data from data.betfair.com' date=' but now I no longer bet online (online betting was banned were I live) so I can't gather the points required to download them. I'm referring to the files named bfinf_other_*.zip (i.e. I'm not interested in Horse Racing data). My existing collection runs from 15-March-2010 to 20-May-2012. If you have any more me please PM me so we can negotiate a price.[/quote'] It probably doesn't help u and might be the same thing but have u tried fracsoft.co.uk? I think u might get away with a username and password but its not cheap!!

Re: Looking for data from data.betfair.com

It probably doesn't help u and might be the same thing but have u tried fracsoft.co.uk? I think u might get away with a username and password but its not cheap!!
Fracsoft is extremely expensive because they have timestamped data. I don't need those at this moment.