Dubai World Championships > 22nd Nov - 25th Nov

Aidymac

Re: Dubai World Championships > 22nd Nov - 25th Nov It's the 1 and the best golf players are all in it. I really fancy both Louis Oosthuizn both the greatest price but he good enough to do very well and Ian Poulter been in great form of late. Out the 2 i feel Oosthuizen the man who will finish ahead of Poulter. Peter Hanson and Henrik Stenson the Swedish pair have also done well latey and should easy finish in the top 7. hopefully both in top 5 if on E.W bets. both priced well aswell. Dont rule out Paul Casey or Jim Furyk, take your pick. good luck all.

Re: Dubai World Championships > 22nd Nov - 25th Nov Tournament preview: 1pt ew P.Hanson to win Dubai World Championship 20/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-5) Hanson has done me a few favours this year already and with two wins in his last four starts he’s in superb form. He’s had two top 10’s here in the last three years but is playing his best golf now so in theory should better past results. Hanson plays the course from the fairway and has everything needed to score well on this course. He’s leading the race to finish second behind McIlroy in the Race to Dubai standings and can consolidate that with his third title in five outings this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dubai-world-championship-betting-peter-hanson-can-confirm-second-spot-in-race-to-dubai-with-win

Re: Dubai World Championships > 22nd Nov - 25th Nov 1pt ew S.Gallacher Top GB and Ire Player 30/1 Blue Square (1/5 1-4) Stephen Gallacher may just have slipped under the radar with the bookmakers this week. He’s not yet a household name in the same way that a McIlroy, Donald or Westwood is but he comes into this tournament in fantastic form having had 3 top 6 finishes in his last four events. He was the runner up in the Dubai Desert Classic at the start of the year so conditions in Dubai don’t seem to hurt him and his straight hitting makes him likely to go well this week. At 30/1 he’s worth a few quid to see if he can upset the more famous names in this field this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dubai-world-championship-betting-stephen-gallacher-could-be-wrongfully-overlooked-in-the-gb-and-ireland-market

Re: Dubai World Championships > 22nd Nov - 25th Nov Your boys off to a reasonable start Kev. Shame Gallacher stalled on the back nine. I took your advice on Hanson. The Swede came out of an indifferent round with a reasonable score, nothing more given the average today. From what I saw, he was clearly affected by the presence of Mc Ilroy, he whom decided to turn up after spunkin the hard earned of those who thought 5/2 was a good price on him last week. Hanson looked uncomfortable and although further down the leader board and an earlier tee time tomorrow, I believe he can still challange. Teamed up with Romain Waattel, he should be able to relax a bit more and hopefully throw in a 66 or 65, and as anyone who has played the game will know, the more you relax the better you get. Peter Hanson EW 28/1 b 365