Southampton v Newcastle United > Sunday 25th November

Aidymac

Re: Southampton v Newcastle United > Sunday 25th November

Southampton have a poor defence but with colocinni & perch being out so will Newcastle. With Cabaye and Ben Arfa out it is essential that Guttierrez starts, but even with that Im not convinced they will get enough possession to feed the strikers. Even Newcastles fringe players such as obertan and ameobi are doubts. Southampton have know major injury concerns so, final teams confirmation dependant, I think there is value in the home win odds even at the more realistic 7/5. Southampton Win @ 7/5 with William Hill
WIN :ok worth every bit of the 7/5 value by the looks of it. Anybody who got them at 3.1 had the bet of the weekend.

I've gone big on this game. Have a 10 unit stake on BTTS here and norwich +1.5 on the asian v everton. (18 to 10) I am betting 2 units on RVP anytime, Suarez anytime and man City away win, which is more of a long shot / interest / gamble ...(8-1)
Bad day at the office there big man..out some units

Southampton v Newcastle Newcastle travel to St Marys with key players missing through injury with Coloccini suspended and both Cabaye and Ben Arfa missing. This is a great chance for Saints to get a win and lift themselves out of the bottom three. They will be ultra motivated here you would imagine and their must be a real sense of relief after getting a crucial win at Loftus Road last week and it could have been Nigel Adkins rather than Mark Hughes out of a job this week had the result gone the other way. Southampton played well last week and one thing they've not struggled with this season is goals with Puncheon, Ramirez, Lallana and Lambert a threat. Newcastle have lost their last two league games and have had less time to prepare after a midweek meeting with Maritimo. They look vulnerable at the moment and I think are there for the taking if Southampton can put up a performance. Saints should be buzzing after last weeks result and have two real winnable fixtures this week with Norwich at home to come during the week and these games could be crucial in their season if they want to stay up and they could do with building some momentum. I like the look of Southampton here and think they should have enough to beat Newcastle tomorrow. Southampton @ 7/5 William Hill
Good performance from Southampton and deserved 2-0 win.

Newcastle will be without Ben Arfa, Coloccini, Cabaye, Cisse, Gutierrez & Perch for this match versus Southampton. I fancy there to be a fair few of goals in this game given the way Southampton have been scoring freely and yet still manage to somehow concede even when they are on top of their opponent. One such example would be their last game where they won 3-1, QPR still managed to score against them. I will be backing the following bets respectively before the price disappears. :hope this doesn't backfire on me. 4pts Quatro: Southampton to win with 3 or more goals scored in the match @ 4.00 Ladbrokes 4pts Southampton to win @ 2.50 StanJames 4pts Southampton to score Over 1.5 Goals @ 2.20 StanJames
Southampton hit the woodwork 3 times in the game and had a goal disallowed which looked onside :( Not been my weekend, but will happily take in the profit of 6.8pts from this match. :ok