Group J > 22 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lazio v Tottenham Hotspur (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Panathinaikos v NK Maribor (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Group J > 22 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham) 4pts Lazio to beat Spurs 6/4 BetVictor I like Lazio here. Tottenham aren’t in good form going into this match and whatever happens they will know they will have a second chance at getting through at home to Panathinaikos in their final group match in 2 weeks time. In Mauro Zarate and Miroslav Klose the Italian side have goals in them and like most Italians are generally tight and measured at the back. Lazio match up well to Spurs to me and I see them winning this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lazio-vs-tottenham-betting-lazio-can-confirm-their-place-in-the-knockout-stages-with-win-over-spurs

Re: Group J > 22 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham)

4pts Lazio to beat Spurs 6/4 BetVictor I like Lazio here. Tottenham aren’t in good form going into this match and whatever happens they will know they will have a second chance at getting through at home to Panathinaikos in their final group match in 2 weeks time. In Mauro Zarate and Miroslav Klose the Italian side have goals in them and like most Italians are generally tight and measured at the back. Lazio match up well to Spurs to me and I see them winning this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lazio-vs-tottenham-betting-lazio-can-confirm-their-place-in-the-knockout-stages-with-win-over-spurs
Klose out and zarate to be said that he has not a big chance of playing. First game was very tight.

Re: Group J > 22 November (Lazio, NK Maribor, Panathinaikos, Tottenham) PAO is in a good mood after the arrival of a new coach (Ramon Rocha, former player) and victory in the derby against PAOK. Yet they have several absences and highly motivated opponent... I expect a very close game between Lazio and Tottenham again. Tactics of both sides will be to avoid defeat, not to win (if you understand what I mean), so a draw is first choice for me.

4pts Lazio to beat Spurs 6/4 BetVictor I like Lazio here. Tottenham aren’t in good form going into this match and whatever happens they will know they will have a second chance at getting through at home to Panathinaikos in their final group match in 2 weeks time. In Mauro Zarate and Miroslav Klose the Italian side have goals in them and like most Italians are generally tight and measured at the back. Lazio match up well to Spurs to me and I see them winning this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lazio-vs-tottenham-betting-lazio-can-confirm-their-place-in-the-knockout-stages-with-win-over-spurs
PROBABILI FORMAZIONI LAZIO (4-1-4-1): Marchetti; Cavanda, Biava, Ciani, Radu; Ledesma; Mauri, Gonzalez, Hernanes, Lulic; Kozak. A disp.: (Bizzarri, Scaloni, Candreva, Ederson, Onazi, Floccari, Zarate) All. Petkovic TOTTENHAM (4-2-3-1): Lloris; Walker, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen; Huddlestone, Sandro; Lennon, Dempsey, Bale; Adebayor. A disp.: (Cudicini, Naughton, Dembelé, Sigurdsson, Livermore, Townsend, Defoe) All. Villas-Boas http://www.lalaziosiamonoi.it/?action=read&idnotizia=30264 for me Lazio DNB

PAO is in a good mood after the arrival of a new coach (Ramon Rocha, former player) and victory in the derby against PAOK. Yet they have several absences and highly motivated opponent... I expect a very close game between Lazio and Tottenham again. Tactics of both sides will be to avoid defeat, not to win (if you understand what I mean), so a draw is first choice for me.
0:0 :ok