BBOTD Tuesday 6th

cpo

4.00 Flemington Glencadam Gold 1pt win @ 40/1 Ladbrokes Done the trends for this race in the flat racing thread but this horse is 1 that fits most of the trends for the race. He has been a revelation since going over to Australia to race by winning his first 4. He was very disappointing last time out in the Caufield Cup but was ridden very aggressively by Jim Cassidy who got him across from a wide draw early on which must have used up plenty of energy and there was simply nothing left at the business end. This trip is a bit of an unknown but he won very comfortably over 12f a couple of runs ago and won easily over the same distance at Newmarket last year. I fancy Americain to win the race outright but this horse probably has a squeak if getting the trip. I will take the chance at the price but he would certainly be a very popular winner.

Re: BBOTD Tuesday 6th 1450 exeter 1pt win cue card 11/10 pp only 5 runners, but this should/could be a good race,and a case can be made for any of the top 3 in the betting,but i will go with cue card,a winner of 6 races,evenly split between nh flat,hurdles and chases,and it has won 2 of the 4 completed chase races,finishing behind sprinter sacre,and in front of menorah who reopposes,cue card has won on its seasonal debut for the last 3 years. lets hope its 4

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.