Jump Racing ~ Monday 5th Nov

2.40 Kempton: Pertemps Group Handicap Hurdle (Class 2) (2m5f) Excellent race for the money on a Monday and lots to take into consideration, the Nicholls and Henderson yards have to be respected after firing in winners at the weekend but both make their seasonal debuts, Black Thunder is bet of those two but wont be much of a price. I would sooner go for two horses that have had a run already this season and at better prices so Medinas and Fox Appeal are my two against the field here. Medinas will like this quicker track and is juts preferred over Fox Appeal who may be better over three miles. Selections: 2pts EW Medinas 13/2 BetVictor 1pt EW Fox Appeal 8/1 Paddy Power Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/kempton-betting-medinas-to-continue-good-form-of-alan-king-at-kempton

Re: Jump Racing ~ Monday 5th Nov 1.20 Plumpton - 1pt win Ruby Glow @ 10/1 (PP) The first two in the betting both have lengthy absences to overcome and I think at the prices it could prove worth looking elsewhere in this field. Seamus Mullins has a runner in here who has run three respectable races in bumpers and looks the type to make an impact over hurdles. The Newbury race in which she made her debut was pretty good I think as she finished 4th behind a couple of decent types and a horse who was placed in the listed Aintree bumper at the Grand National meeting. She was only beaten 8 1/2l that day and then pulled well clear with a Paul Nicholls horse when narrowly deprived next time out. Off the track for six months she shaped as if needing her most recent run, but it was still encouraging, as she finished 5th of 12 at Wincanton. She should have come on for that and I think the trip here will be ideal as she seems to stay well. Her dam was lightly-raced but won a bumper and looked as if she'd enjoy staying trips over jumps so this should suit and if she jumps adequately she can have a say in the finish here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.