Group F > 8 November (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Napoli v Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]AIK v PSV Eindhoven (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group F > 8 November (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) Dnipro do stand out here. Napoli really don’t care about this competition, we’ve seen that from the teams they put out in previous rounds and all reports at the moment seem to be suggesting that Mazzari will be utilising the squad again for this one, with the likes of Insigne, Donadel, Britos, Aronica, Fernadez and Mesto all getting a game. On paper it doesn’t look a bad team but it hasn’t really worked from them in the Europa League this season and there were no real signs of improvement in the 3-1 defeat against Dnipro last time out. There is talk that Cavani may start, which would improve matters going forward but given the defensive messes they got themselves into against Dnipro in that previous match they will still be very leaky at the back, particularly on long balls and set plays and I’m sure as the away team Dnipro will be looking to make the most of these situations again. I’m not sure what the team news is for the Ukranian side but if its pretty positive then I may well look to take the away team on the + handicaps. Cards could be another options as the early match had one or two tense moments and 5 cards overall.

Re: Group F > 8 November (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) Dylan, have in mind that Dnipro have already practically qualified - they have three victories, plus they have a home game vs. AIK. They don't have big motivation to waste much effort in Naples because they have difficult away game vs Illichevets in Ukraine where at the moment they are fighting with Dynamo Kyiv for the second place which qualifies for Champions League football.

Re: Group F > 8 November (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) PSV is missing their entire midfield with Van Bommel, Toivonen and Strootman tonight, as well as their star player upfront Lens. Seeying PSV struggle at home two weeks ago against AIK, even with Strootman and Lens, this away game defenitely won't be a walk in the park. There might be some value in putting a bet on AIK (+1 @2.16 on unibet) According to PSV's coach Dick Advocaat, AIK even missed a couple of players in the fixture in Eindhoven and a couple of them are able to play. Is there anyone who can confirm that?

Re: Group F > 8 November (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) I´m definitely going to back Napoli tonight. They know that it´s right time to give some focus on this competition, if they don´t want to end after group stage, and I´m sure they don´t. It seems that we will really see stronger lineup than in previous matches. I also read some interview with Marek Hamsik in local newspaper, where he confirmed that they just think about beating Dnipro at home and they will give their best (yeah I know, they say it always, but ..). Another reason for my bet is that guests may not will give their best, as Fedar mentioned, because they know that they have home match against AIK to confirm qualification to next phase. So why press too much tonight at Napoli, when they have also important match at the weekend at their domestic competition? Napoli -0,75AH @2.12 MarathonBet

Re: Group F > 8 November (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) If they would mind about the Europa League, could you explain to me why they play with their second team every match so far? They obviously don't care about this league and I would waite until you see the starting line up of Napoli, especially because Dnipro is a lot better than most people think.

Re: Group F > 8 November (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV)

If they would mind about the Europa League' date=' could you explain to me why they play with their second team every match so far? They obviously don't care about this league and I would waite until you see the starting line up of Napoli, especially because Dnipro is a lot better than most people think.[/quote'] Yes you´re absolutely right that all matches so far didn´t look as they care about this league. Maybe they just tried it with second team as many times as possible, and when good opportunity comes, they try it with stronger line-up. I think the time has come. All in all, lineups will tell us more, so it is just speculation so far, but I still think that Napoli will be a little bit more focused on this match than in previous rounds.

Re: Group F > 8 November (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV) Two weeks ago this game was 3-1 to Dinpro, Napoli have class upfront with Cavani and Pandev and and should be on the score sheet. Dinpro have won 3 out of 3 in their group so you have to fancy them to get a goal themselves,especially against a Napoli team who concede frequently. Therefore I like the look of both teams to score in this one.

Re: Group F > 8 November (AIK Solna, Dnipro, Napoli, PSV)

I´m definitely going to back Napoli tonight. They know that it´s right time to give some focus on this competition, if they don´t want to end after group stage, and I´m sure they don´t. It seems that we will really see stronger lineup than in previous matches. I also read some interview with Marek Hamsik in local newspaper, where he confirmed that they just think about beating Dnipro at home and they will give their best (yeah I know, they say it always, but ..). Another reason for my bet is that guests may not will give their best, as Fedar mentioned, because they know that they have home match against AIK to confirm qualification to next phase. So why press too much tonight at Napoli, when they have also important match at the weekend at their domestic competition? Napoli -0,75AH @2.12 MarathonBet
:nana bet won, but it was very dramatic ..