** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Best sites for stats

andyjo

Re: Best sites for stats Hi there, Really depends what you want from the stats. General stats you can get anywhere. Stats that will help you win , different story. I use my own (not ashamed to say it) http://www.soccer-betbrain.com It gives me and many others statistics that I just cannot find, in the way that I want them. Jumping all over the internet trying to find scraps here and there, drove me mad. SO I wrote my own system. I have stuff at my fingertips and I can change and add / upgrade things all the time. Perfect example. I wanna find out how a team has performed in the past at certain odds Take this weekend ..... Example: Aston Villa vs Man United bet365 odds are 5/1 | 16/5 | 8/15 so you work out the probability Home win probability: 1 / 6 = 16.6% Draw probability: 1 / 4.2 = 23.8% Away win probability: 1 / 1.53 = 65.4% For a Total of (16.6 + 23.8 + 65.4) = 105.8% So how do United do away in the last 2 seasons at odds of 1.53 or less? I go into http://www.soccer-betbrain.com/team-1x2-statistics put in the selection I want and bingo , I have my answers ... We'll these stats tell me they win 82% of the time at odds of 1.6 or less away in 2012,2011. OK OK it's a small sample only 11 games. Bet365 suggests they should only win about 65% of the time ... So for me the bet awakes interest. Neil.