** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

League 1 6th November

staffy

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 6 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Bournemouth v Shrewsbury Town (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Colchester United v Notts County (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Coventry City v Crawley Town (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Doncaster Rovers v Crewe Alexandra (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hartlepool United v Tranmere Rovers (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Milton Keynes Dons v Leyton Orient (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Oldham Athletic v Bury (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Portsmouth v Brentford (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Preston North End v Carlisle United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Swindon Town v Sheffield United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Walsall v Scunthorpe United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yeovil Town v Stevenage (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Saturday's performance was what I was talking about.... Despite having Buzsaky and Allen in the team we create very little. We should be a lot better, but it was another dire performance. We should welcome back Carl Dickinson and Mikkel Andersen. Scott Allen did take part on Saturday, although they'll wish he didn't as he was sent off. So wont be available for this game. On top of that Allen was questioned by police after being involved in a car accident which left another driver in a coma. Performance wise we've been dire recently. I would now expect Luke Rodgers to come in for Allen so we go two up top, which may make a difference. I'd probably suggest a LAY of Pompey again. The overs didn't come off but that will be fruitful in the majority of our games. I would probably advise both to score or over 2.5 goals again. Because we're conceding some very poor goals. Although I would be cautious in expecting us to score a hatful, as the the fact we have been scoring masks the fact we've been rubbish going forward lately.

Re: League 1 6th November Cant understand why Swindon are so short to beat Sheff utd? Danny Wilson's boys are unbeaten in 18 games in all competitions. Swindon got beat at home by a conference side at the weekend and are very inconsistent. They are missing some important players tomorrow too, Captain McCormack is out as is Tommy Miller who has started every game bar one this season in centre midfield. John Bostock has gone back to Spurs after impressing in the game at Stevenage whilst Aden Flint is suspended after getting sent off at the weekend. Sheff utd have scored in every game bar one this season and whilst they dont score many, if they get one here against Swindon I cant see them losing. They have the best defence in the league and have conceded more than one goal just once this season. Sheff utd +0.25 at around evens is a great bet for me.....

Sheff United haven't exactly been great for a while now. They were dodgy against us, lacking much of a goal threat. I suspect they've been doing so well courtesy of having a strong squad and being able to control games well. I'd be worried personally if I were a Sheffield United supporter of being on the end of a hiding, if they come up against someone who will really get at them.

Re: League 1 6th November Just as a note of caution with the Swindon - Sheff Utd game. This will be the first time Paulo Di Canio has come up against Danny Wilson since they were at SWFC together at the time of the Alcock incident. Di Canio is, shall we say politely, not Wilson's biggest fan (a cursory look at his autobiography shows this) and will no doubt want to get one over on one of the individuals who mistreated him so badly at SWFC. Despite Swindon's patch form of late, Di Canio seems to be able to motivate well for the big games, and on a personal level this will be up there for him tonight. Also, United are not a good side at all. As Jase says, if someone gets at them, and gets stuck into them, they will get a right going over sooner rather than later. The quality of the top end of League 1 is a lot poorer than it was last season for sure. No bet for me, and excuse the really awful cliche, but expect fireworks.

Re: League 1 6th November Value bet for tonight is IMO is for Preston to beat Carlisle. After two tough home games again MK Dons and Sheff Utd I see this as one Preston can get the maximum points from. Carlisle lost to Colchester in their last away game and drew with Bury the game who have been propping up League one most the season. BACK PRESTON @ 1.95

Re: League 1 6th November I'd say the absolute banker for the evening is Bournemouth at home Shrewsbury. Shrewsbury looked very poor against us and haven't won since. They did come back from 2 goals down against Colchester to secure a late draw and despite loan signings looking decent on paper over the last week or so they did lose 3-1 at Hereford on Saturday. Whilst the FA cup can spring many surprises, to lose to your local rivales quite comfortably suggests that morale in the camp is likely to be low. Bournemouth on the other hand are looking good since Howe took over. It was blindingly obvious that Groves was massively under-achieving with the squad he had at his disposal. A team purchased together costing over £2m, full of big named players in the lower league. Howe has come back in, put faith in players (I think Matt Tubbs now starts for them after spending most of his time on the bench). They have a plethora of attacking players including in the in-form Marc Pugh never mind the recall of Wes Thomas (a solid and underestimated striker in league 1), the experience of Lee Farmyard, Matt Tubbs and so on. I dont bet at the moment due to financial restraints so please, dont take my word for anything, but If I was going to put this on I'd go along the lines of. * Bournemouth to keep a clean sheet * Bournemouth to score in both halves * Over 1.5 goals *For thoose of you that see Walsall favourites at home tonight to beat Scunthorpe. We are without our only good and creative player Flo Cuvelier due to a hamstring injury, our regular left back Andy Taylor is out injured and Febian Brandy is missing to (or he was Saturday). Leaving us with no recognised striker or creative midfielder on the bench, we were also an absolute pathetic disgrace on Saturday at Lincoln so confidence is likely to be low tonight. That and the fact any team that is desperate for a win, always beat us. Shrewsbury (bottom 4) have beat us, Bury & Crewe (drew with us) in the last few weeks all at the bottom of the league and we struggled to secure an FA cup replay with a struggling conference side Saturday as we scored with our only shot on target in the half. If I had a spare £10 and fancied a random little bet, Scunthorpe or Draw would tempt me.

Re: League 1 6th November Milton Keynes Dons-Leyton Orient under 2.5 @2.00 5/10 boylesports I really don't understand these absolutely high odds. Both teams are very underish sides. Both have 3 overs and 12 unders as their previous record. Milton have a scoring record of 18:11 while Leyton have a scoring record of 11:18. Leyton did score jsut once in their last 6 matches. Milton scored just 6 goals themselves conceding 6 goals in that time. Milton have some injury crisis with a few players being out or doubtful. But they have a solid defence and that poor offensive line from Leyton should find it really difficult to score here. My call is 1-0, maybe 2-0 GL

Re: League 1 6th November Hi guys Here is a couple of games in am backing in League 1. Walsall host Scunthorpe in a game which I think Walsallrepresentgood value for the win. Walsall play some excellent football but theirresults are very mixed. Scunthorpe on the other hand are struggling.They average 0.66 points per game (10 points out of 15 games)and are dismalaway. They lost 4-0 on Saturday to League 2 table toppers Gillinghamand I think Walsall, with the home advantage; look good value to win at23/20. Bournemouth are a great team to back at the moment and are in greatform since Eddie Howe came back to manage them. They have won 3 anddrew 1 since his arrival and look good to gain another victory,this time against Shrewsbury. Shrewsbury have not taken life too well in league one and are justabove the relegation zone. They are 2nd from bottom in the away leaguesso Bournemouth look good at 8/11 Best of luck Follow me, Facebook: Beat The Bookie@Footy Twitter: @_BashTheBookies

Re: League 1 6th November Quick double for me in League One. Agree with the above on Bournemouth to beat Shrewsbury. Shrewsbury are coming into this game following a 3-1 defeat to Hereford, with the local rivally that old have been a game they were desperate to win and will be hurting. Watching them a couple of weeks ago showed me first hand that they are a poor team for this league while Bournemouth are improving fantastically well under Eddie Howe. 8/11 for Bournemouth will be the selection Also I'm thinking of sticking this with Doncaster to beat Crewe. Crewe can be very hit and miss and are another team that didn't impress me too much from watching them. Just to show how hit and miss they are they are coming into this game after beating Swindon, before losing at home to Yeovil. Doncaster are playing well and have won their last 4 on the spin including wins oveer high-flyers Tranmere and Notts County. I think Donny should have too much over Crewe here and I'm prepared to take the chance on them in the double at 4/5. Quick warning on anyone considering Walsall, I'd agree totally with Saddlerrad. Anything is possible with us, even if we take a 3-0 lead there a draw becomes the likely outcome. No Cuvelier today which dramatically reduces our chance creation. While the team should be raring to go after Saturdays shambles but can't bring myself to back us against anyone right now.

Re: League 1 6th November

Milton Keynes Dons-Leyton Orient under 2.5 @2.00 5/10 boylesports I really don't understand these absolutely high odds. Both teams are very underish sides. Both have 3 overs and 12 unders as their previous record. Milton have a scoring record of 18:11 while Leyton have a scoring record of 11:18. Leyton did score jsut once in their last 6 matches. Milton scored just 6 goals themselves conceding 6 goals in that time. Milton have some injury crisis with a few players being out or doubtful. But they have a solid defence and that poor offensive line from Leyton should find it really difficult to score here. My call is 1-0, maybe 2-0 GL
This is the reason why: [TABLE=align: center] [TR=class: header_row] [TD=width: 70]Datum[/TD] [TD=width: 30]D[/TD] [TD=width: 30]G[/TD] [TD=width: 20]N[/TD] [TD=width: 20]D[/TD] [TD=width: 20]G[/TD] [TD=width: 205]Takmičenje[/TD] [TD=width: 60]Sezona[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row] [TD]20.03.2012.[/TD] [TD=class: win]4:1[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD=class: over]3+[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]Engleska 3[/TD] [TD]2011/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row] [TD]26.12.2011.[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: win]3:0[/TD] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: over]3+[/TD] [TD]Engleska 3[/TD] [TD]2011/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row] [TD]15.02.2011.[/TD] [TD=class: lose]2:3[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD=class: over]3+[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]Engleska 3[/TD] [TD]2010/2011[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row] [TD]25.01.2011.[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: draw]2:2[/TD] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: over]3+[/TD] [TD]Engleska 3[/TD] [TD]2010/2011[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row] [TD]06.03.2010.[/TD] [TD=class: win]1:0[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD=class: under]0-2[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]Engleska 3[/TD] [TD]2009/2010[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row] [TD]12.12.2009.[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: win]2:1[/TD] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: over]3+[/TD] [TD]Engleska 3[/TD] [TD]2009/2010[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row] [TD]27.01.2009.[/TD] [TD=class: lose]1:2[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD=class: over]3+[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]Engleska 3[/TD] [TD]2008/2009[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row] [TD]28.10.2008.[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: win]2:1[/TD] [TD=align: center][/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: over]3+[/TD] [TD]Engleska 3[/TD] [TD]2008/2009[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Does anybody could tell me how much is possibility Tranmere win tomorrow over Hartlepool' date='does anybody have informations about missings and injured players.The odd is very attractive 2.10 on Tranmere win so i would like to bet on aways team.[/quote'] I also hesitating about this point. Here is SkySports text on Tranmere roster:

Re: League 1 6th November Tranmere tonight is an early Christmas gift sent from above! Hartlepool are terrible this season and I will be lumping on Tranmere. If Tranmere win they go top and Hartlepool only have 8 points all season which is woeful. Actually can't believe the price for Tranmere tonight!

Tranmere tonight is an early Christmas gift sent from above! Hartlepool are terrible this season and I will be lumping on Tranmere. If Tranmere win they go top and Hartlepool only have 8 points all season which is woeful. Actually can't believe the price for Tranmere tonight!
Hartlepoll didn't manage to score only once in their last 6 games in League 1 while Tranmere kept only 1 clean sheet in their last 10 games.Given the home factor i can't see Hartlepool don't score at least 1 and Tranmere is the better team for sure will hit the net too.BTS with bet365 is a good option.One of Tranmere's CB's is out(BLack) out is Akpro too(striker)

One of Tranmere's CB's is out(BLack) out is Akpro too(striker)
Black isn't the key player for the team. Akpro's impact is more remarkable. If Robinson and Cassidy play as they usually do, to my mind, Hartlpool will have no chance to survive. Yeah, Tranmere could concede a goal. But honestly I don't really see the bar why guests couldn't win tonight.

Re: League 1 6th November Just be prepared in league 1. Both the lower leagues are very tricky to predict on this season and with Tranmere not being in such good form recently, it wouldnt be a surprise to see their promotion push keep faltering, be that a draw or a defeat I dont see an open scoring game. If I was going to back this game, it'd be under 2.5 goals and both teams to score. Some of the results in league 1 and 2 last night and this season have been very in-consistent. Crewe winning away at a physically strong in-form Doncaster, Brentford winning at Portsmouth after they've upped it recently, Scunthorpe winning 4-1 at us, Carlisle getting a draw after PNE played well against better opposition in previous weeks. Down in league 2, Rochdale scored late twice to draw away at Vale Park, Dagenham beat in-form Oxford 3-2 at the Kassam, 10 men Northammpton came from 1-0 down away at York to draw. The lower leagues are wide open at the moment. The stronger clubs have had to cut budgets and thus their players aren't as superior as they once were. You have Sheffield United as the stand out in league 1, Gillingham as the stand out in league 2 - after that, virtually everyone beats everyone home and away. Such is the relatively mediocre standard of the divisions, should 1 team not perform they will lose, even if its not likely to happen. If you really fancy Tranmere, id go with a small stake to win - a larger stake of Tranmere or Draw.

Milton Keynes Dons-Leyton Orient under 2.5 @2.00 5/10 boylesports I really don't understand these absolutely high odds. Both teams are very underish sides. Both have 3 overs and 12 unders as their previous record. Milton have a scoring record of 18:11 while Leyton have a scoring record of 11:18. Leyton did score jsut once in their last 6 matches. Milton scored just 6 goals themselves conceding 6 goals in that time. Milton have some injury crisis with a few players being out or doubtful. But they have a solid defence and that poor offensive line from Leyton should find it really difficult to score here. My call is 1-0, maybe 2-0 GL
1:0 bet won