HSBC Champions

kevshat

Re: HSBC Champions Tournament preview: 1pt ew L.Oosthuizen to win HSBC Champions 18/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-5) Oosthuizen is in excellent form at the minute having posted no fewer than five top 6 finishes in his last 9 starts including a sixth placed finish at last week’s BMW Masters. Having won The Open at St Andrews in the past he knows how to deal with bunkers either by avoiding them or getting up and down when he’s in them and with the course not being the longest but needing accurate hitting I think the South African could well be our man this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hsbc-champions-betting-ultra-consistent-louis-oosthuizen-can-seal-another-title-in-china

Re: HSBC Champions 1pt ew P.Hanson Top European 14/1 William Hill (1/4 1-4) I really like Hanson in the big events and he showed his worth in them earlier in the year with top 10 finishes in The Masters and the USPGA Championship. He also finished in the top 10 in the first two WGC events of the year so he’s very much a big event player these days and with the confidence of last week behind him I think Peter Hanson can lead home the Europeans this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hsbc-champions-betting-peter-hanson-can-continue-his-big-tournament-prowess-by-leading-european-charge

Re: HSBC Champions

1pt ew P.Hanson Top European 14/1 William Hill (1/4 1-4) I really like Hanson in the big events and he showed his worth in them earlier in the year with top 10 finishes in The Masters and the USPGA Championship. He also finished in the top 10 in the first two WGC events of the year so he’s very much a big event player these days and with the confidence of last week behind him I think Peter Hanson can lead home the Europeans this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hsbc-champions-betting-peter-hanson-can-continue-his-big-tournament-prowess-by-leading-european-charge
I would tend to agree with you here Kev, and that is an attractive price in a specific market. Hanson also has the incentive of being on Mc Ilroy's tail in the race to Dubai. Played superb last week and seems to be have shed the chokers tag. Definetly in the worlds (current form) top ten for me. GL

Re: HSBC Champions

Tournament preview: 1pt ew L.Oosthuizen to win HSBC Champions 18/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-5) Oosthuizen is in excellent form at the minute having posted no fewer than five top 6 finishes in his last 9 starts including a sixth placed finish at last week’s BMW Masters. Having won The Open at St Andrews in the past he knows how to deal with bunkers either by avoiding them or getting up and down when he’s in them and with the course not being the longest but needing accurate hitting I think the South African could well be our man this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hsbc-champions-betting-ultra-consistent-louis-oosthuizen-can-seal-another-title-in-china
Extemely frustratating, not to say very annoying when a player does that to you. 72 on a course like this after an average of -6 over the first three days is pretty poor to say the least. Hard to say what this guy was doing, also hard to swallow what should have been an EW gimme. As for Hanson, he was going great guns up to the the 12th hole on the 2nd day, when his greed got the better of him. I would say unlucky Kev, but I guess that doesn't really cover it. Good reasoning, good call......shame!