Scotland > Communities League Cup > 30/31 October

staffy

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn][TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 30 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aberdeen v St Mirren (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Celtic v St Johnstone (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 31 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dundee United v Hearts (19:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rangers v Inverness Caledonian Thistle (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TH] [TH][/TH] [TH][/TH] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn][/TH] [TH][/TH] [TH][/TH] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth][/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Scotland > Communities League Cup > 30/31 October rangers v caley. Rangers seem to be given some high odds in there cup games namely last round against motherwell round about the 2/1 mark. they were at home and you just felt they will step up. lets not forget they have still pretty much a squad more than capable being in the prem so this bet has value. they have had some poor results away in the league against some minnow teams. but home again here and in front of the home fans the quality comes out i feel. Although one thing to note caley may be in a small vain of form but i am sure players will be rested as terry butcher likes to rung the changes. may be not tho and he may field a strong team that could win and thats why i am not going crazy but medium stakes on what could be a an easy win. Rangers to WIN odds @ 2.10 will hill 5pts

Re: Scotland > Communities League Cup > 30/31 October Rangers v Inverness Rangers win @ 6/5 Coral Rangers will prefer these games against teams they are used to playing, but even better used to beating. These are some great odds tonight as a few months ago you wouldn't of dreamt of getting these odds on Rangers at home to beat Inverness. It is a fact that the Rangers team is alot weaker but they still have plenty of quality to contend with the top flight teams as they proved with the win against Motherwell, tonight should be another chance for them to prove they still have what it takes to mix it with the better scottish teams. Rangers (from): Alexander, Cribari, Wallace, Perry, Macleod, Shiels, McKay, Black, McCulloch, Hutton, Aird, Little, Gallacher, Kyle, Argyriou, Naismith, Stella. Inverness (from): Reguero, Meekings, Raven, Warren, Blackman, G Shinnie, Morrison, A Shinnie, Pepper, Draper, Tudur Jones, Doran, McKay, Cooper, Polworth, Oswell, Brislen-Hall, Roberts, Sutherland, Esson.

Re: Scotland > Communities League Cup > 30/31 October

rangers v caley. Rangers seem to be given some high odds in there cup games namely last round against motherwell round about the 2/1 mark. they were at home and you just felt they will step up. lets not forget they have still pretty much a squad more than capable being in the prem so this bet has value. they have had some poor results away in the league against some minnow teams. but home again here and in front of the home fans the quality comes out i feel. Although one thing to note caley may be in a small vain of form but i am sure players will be rested as terry butcher likes to rung the changes. may be not tho and he may field a strong team that could win and thats why i am not going crazy but medium stakes on what could be a an easy win. Rangers to WIN odds @ 2.10 will hill 5pts
Not altogether sure of what you reasoning is, as your tend to contradict yourself, Rangers are not up against minnows in Div 3, as that is the division they are playing in, and I might add, not setting it alight. They have off-loaded most of their big names and would not be capable of sustaining a challange in the SPL with their current squad. I would suggest that this game is down to how ICT approach it. An easy win for Rangers, I doubt, as they have not had an easy win against div 3 opposition so far this season.