Norwich v Stoke > Saturday 3rd November

staffy

Re: Norwich v Stoke > Saturday 3rd November *Stoke WIN @ 2.82 Betfair* I think the physicality of Stoke will cause a lot of problems for Norwich in this match. Yes, Norwich beat Arsenal, and they drew away to Villa, but i find it worrying for Norwich that they found it difficult to break down a 10 man Villa team, possibly the worst Villa side of the past 10 years if not longer. I think their win against Arsenal was more Arsenal being terrible than Norwich being good. Stoke can match it with any side, they scored 2 goals at Old Trafford last week, they are very solid defensively and Norwich should find it hard to break them down. They offer a big aerial threat with Crouch, and from set pieces they can be devastating. I think their physical presence and dogged attitude can get them 3 points against Norwich.

Re: Norwich v Stoke > Saturday 3rd November I don't think Stoke should be priced under @3 against any team of the Premier League. Stoke have never shown that they are able to pick up three points away from easily. They are no team that wins away from home and I see absolutely no value in them. Under 2.5 is much more interesting to me. Both don't score a lot of goals. Less goals here.

I agree with Aidy here to an extent, but for me it comes at a poor time as Norwich are going through a small improvement right now. Only two games I know, but a point at Villa, and a win over Arsenal isn't anything to be sniffed at. I think this game screams draw to me having taken everything into account. Stoke are much better offensively this season, and Norwich are improving. Stoke under three would previously have been poor value IMO, but Norwich will struggle with the physicality.

Re: Norwich v Stoke > Saturday 3rd November

I agree with Aidy here to an extent' date=' but for me it comes at a poor time as Norwich are going through a small improvement right now. Only two games I know, but a point at Villa, and a win over Arsenal isn't anything to be sniffed at. I think this game screams draw to me having taken everything into account. Stoke are much better offensively this season, and Norwich are improving. Stoke under three would previously have been poor value IMO, but Norwich will struggle with the physicality.[/quote'] Norwich deserved a 0-0 vs Arsenal. The goal came on a ridiculous mistake from the Arsenal keeper. Then their point vs Aston Villa came against 10 men and a quick set piece. OK Stoke haven't been defending them too well this season admittedly. Norwich look woeful going forward and unless they get a stroke of luck like they have in their last two games I agree with Aidymac that Stoke are the value bet in this game.

*Stoke WIN @ 2.82 Betfair* I think the physicality of Stoke will cause a lot of problems for Norwich in this match. Yes, Norwich beat Arsenal, and they drew away to Villa, but i find it worrying for Norwich that they found it difficult to break down a 10 man Villa team, possibly the worst Villa side of the past 10 years if not longer. I think their win against Arsenal was more Arsenal being terrible than Norwich being good. Stoke can match it with any side, they scored 2 goals at Old Trafford last week, they are very solid defensively and Norwich should find it hard to break them down. They offer a big aerial threat with Crouch, and from set pieces they can be devastating. I think their physical presence and dogged attitude can get them 3 points against Norwich.
Couldn't agree more, Think Stoke have under performed so far this season and with Sorenson, Huth, Shawcross and Upson at the back Norwich are going to find it hard to break Stoke down. If Crouch can find some consistency in attack with Owen/Jones and Jerome then they should be a formidable force. I was tempted to go for a Both Teams NOT to score but I'm playing it safe and lumping on the away win (looks like the price has drifted too, even better!!) BACK STOKE @ 3.15

Couldn't agree more' date=' Think Stoke have under performed so far this season and with Sorenson, Huth, Shawcross and Upson at the back Norwich are going to find it hard to break Stoke down. If Crouch can find some consistency in attack with Owen/Jones and Jerome then they should be a formidable force. I was tempted to go for a Both Teams NOT to score but I'm playing it safe and lumping on the away win (looks like the price has drifted too, even better!!) [u']BACK STOKE @ 3.15
Sorensen and Upson wont play. Pulis has said Wilkinson comes in at left back, which is a worry for me as he is very limited and a liability but then Wilson is not exactly great at left back. Owen might get a start today but I think we will see the usual Stoke side minus Wilson. Im not normally confident of picking a Stoke away win, I really expected us to beat Sunderland but I think Norwich will be caught out here today.

Re: Norwich v Stoke > Saturday 3rd November Player Impact: Marc Wilson, Defender, Stoke Wilson broke his leg last weekend against Sunderland and has missed just nine games since the start of last season. Without him Stoke have lost six times and won only once as they’ve conceded 1.89 goals per game, including seven in their two games against Bolton last season, both of which Wilson missed.