BBOTD Sunday 28th Oct

Aintree 1.10 - Wyse Hill Teabags 10/1 Bet365 BOG Very surprised to see the early prices on this market with Vendor at 7/4 and the rest at 10-1 or bigger. I certainly respect the form that Vendor has in the bag but that price is mad and there is definitely some value in this race. I should probably go EW with this one, but considering I need to make up some quick ground its win all the way! This horse ran in some pretty decent races last season and did pretty well when you look at how the form has worked out. His run at Haydock has been well and truly franked (3rd horse won at the Chelt & Aintree festival in good handicaps & the narrow winner was mixing it in group races before and after - rated 155 at the time). His run before that was also pretty decent & the winner of that also won NTO. His two runs since then have been slightly disappointing. He pulled up on soft here, possibly due to the ground & he then unshipped on his chase debut on his first run this season (in the process of running well at the time). He will have the fitness edge and if he runs to the form of them big handicap placings he could take all the beating. Ground, trip & class are all fine.

Re: BBOTD Sunday 28th Oct *Eagle Rock - Aintree 2:50* This horse was 4th in a Grade 1 at this track in April. That was behind Grumeti, a real class horse. This tomorrow is a Class 2 handicap, a huge drop in grade. A reproduction of that run in April should see it win this. Last time out was an eye-catching 3rd to Domination on the flat in the Cesarewitch, and has to have a big chance here. *1 Point WIN @ 6/1 Betfred BOG*

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.