Flat Racing Friday 26th of October

*North Central - Wolverhampton 9:10* Won nicely last time out here over 2 furlongs shorter, and is still off a leniant mark of 59, the 6 pound rise should be no problem, especially with a jockey as strong as Fanning on board. Has been placed over a mile, so should get the trip. If there was no doubt about the trip, this would be a 2/1 shot in my opinion, so 5/1 is very backable. *1 Point WIN @ 5/1 Bet365 BOG*

Re: Flat Racing Friday 26th of October 3.15 Doncaster: Racing Post/SIS Betting Shop Manager Of The Year Handicap (Class 2) (6f) A competitive contest as per usual for a Doncaster sprint and the front two in the market Prodigality and Khubala look too short for my liking. I like the look of Shropshire for Charlie Hills who’s horses always seem to run well here, he has excuses for his last couple of runs and has conditions to suit here. An alternative is Gatepost from the Fahey yard who is very well handicapped on some of his form and looked on his way back last time and has a decent draw. Selections: 1pt EW Shropshire 20/1 Paddy Power 1pt EW Gatepost 12/1 William Hill Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/doncaster-betting-shropshire-can-bounce-back-to-form-in-doncaster-sprint-for-hill-s

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.