Jump Racing ~ Friday 19th October

3.20 Cheltenham: Pertemps Network Handicap Hurdle (Class 2) (3m) Extremely competitive stuff here as you would expect at Cheltenham and a wide open betting market to go with it. I’m not sure about Tom George’s runners just yet so will leave Sivola De Sivola alone this time and Wiffy Chatsby of Nicholls’ may need more experience despite looking very dangerous on 10st4lbs. My two against the field are Fox Appeal who I think will make up into a nice type this year for Emma Lavelle and So Fine from the Hobbs yard who missed a lot of last season and is on a good mark at present in my opinion and the stable are going ok. Selections: 1pt EW So Fine 12/1 Ladbrokes 1pt EW Fox Appeal 14/1 Betfred Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/cheltenham-betting-so-fine-can-get-back-on-track-for-the-hobbs-team-at-cheltenham

Re: Jump Racing ~ Friday 19th October *King Of The Night - Cheltenham 2:45* Harry Fry had a runner that ran very well today, his very first runner being 2nd @ 20/1, and he will want to make a quick name for himself. This horse is a course winner formerly trained by Paul Nicholls, and won the Pertemps Handicap at Kempton with ease back in October 2011. Trip and ground no problem, and big chance if fresh from a break. *1 Point WIN @ 5/1 Bet365 BOG*

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.