** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

NFL: Week 7 Picks

Mirage

Re: NFL: Week 7 Picks Bears D/ST to score a touchdown - 2pt @ 4.50 Skybet Too many players are capable of bringing this in to leave it . You have Devin Hester on PRs and KRs, he has 19 total returns for TDs in his career, and had an 82yd PR for TD in the last meeting with Detroit. Lance Briggs and Charles Tillman are the first teammates in NFL history to have pick-6s in consecutive games, Tillman had a pick-6 in the last meeting, and has 3 career v the Lions. Jennings has 5 INTs in his last 6 games, Wright has 3 in his last 3. The sheer potential for a non-offensive TD from this Bears outfit is too good to ignore

dallas cowboys (-2) to beat carolina panthers 10/11 sky i am no fan of these cowboys but am sick to the back teeth of doing my brains on these panthers and trusting in cam newton. the panthers are a flat out bad team and this is a straight fade of them and there is no real other analysis to give tampa bay to beat new orleans saints 21/20 betfred doug martin over 80.5 rushing yards 5/6 bet365 the saints are shorter than they should be off the back of a come from behind win against the woeful chargers. josh freeman as a qb seems to have had the saints number throughout his career and this is a value play more than anything. i think doug martin could have a huge day against this saints defense and i have been a believer in the bucs all year which also has proved expensive.......they owe me this one!!!!!!! :) baltimore ravens (+7) to beat houston texans 10/11 paddypower the hate has gone too far on the ravens webb missing by injury is a big loss in the pass game ray lewis will not be missed as bad. lots of talk of suggs returning as well. baltimores offense can still score points here and fundamentally houston runs the ball and then runs some more so will not exploit the soft spot in the ravens defense and a touchdown is too much will be back later for jags raiders good luck.to all who play Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
10-14 (-4.07) 2-2 the week Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2