Jump Racing ~ Sunday 14th October

4.35 Ffos Las: Burns Pet Nutrition Handicap Hurdle (Class 3) (2m) Trappy little race and most of the runners can be given a chance and one or two are unknown quantities in a handicap for the first time. Ulis De Vassy looks very dangerous but I don’t like backing horses on reputation so will side with the proven Charm School who looks decent value. The top one Chesil Beach Boy could be worth saving on as he has the best piece of form in the race. Selections: 2pts Charm School 7/1 Bet365 1pt Chesil Beach Boy 7/1 Paddy Power Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/ffos-las-betting-charm-school-looks-the-one-to-be-on-in-ffos-las-feature-race

Re: Jump Racing ~ Sunday 14th October Very keen on one: 4.35 Chesil Beach Boy- I am very confident of Mark Coombe's progressive hurdler going in here off a mark of 129. He was last seen when running a fine race in the Imperial Cup when missing the start but staying on strongly to finish a never nearer under his unexperienced rider. To be fair, she did complete a hatrick on this horse last year ;when winning 3 times at Wincanton (all on soft ground) and he shaped like he has alot more to offer, and his mark has somehow been unchanged since that run in March. He does come here on the back off a 218 day break which is the only concern but with ground to suit and him running off a very lenient mark, he could be a handicap snip here and he is a confident selection for me in this. From what I can see, if this was Nicholls/Walsh or Geraghty/Henderson, it would be 7/4 fav so 7/1 is a great price!! Should he not be quite fit for tomorrow, I think he should still be put in your tracker for future races this season.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.