Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October

Jase82

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Wimbledon v Cheltenham Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnet v Plymouth Argyle (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford City v York City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burton Albion v Bristol Rovers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chesterfield v Dagenham & Redbridge (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fleetwood Town v Wycombe Wanderers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gillingham v Aldershot Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northampton Town v Exeter City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rochdale v Morecambe (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rotherham United v Southend United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Torquay United v Accrington Stanley (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 15 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Port Vale v Oxford United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October Edgar Davids joined Barnet for the rest of the season.Now they host Plymouth and maybe they would look much more solid but bare in mind that Davids ended his career 2 years ago when his contract with Crystal Palace expired.He took part in 6 of their 40+ matches in 2009\2010

Re: Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October Quite like the look of Port Vale at home to Oxford in the TV game on Monday, we played Oxford on Sat and should really have won, they had ended their 6 match losing run the week before against Dons but you can see on the highlights that we should have scored certainly at least one in the first half. Port Vale played mid-week beating Walsall in a penalty shootout in the league cup. Oxford are poor away, only winning once on the road this season losing the rest, I expect Wilder to be sacked sooner rather than later if the poor run continues, they still have a few injuries to contend with and Port Vale are decent at home.

Re: Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October Im taking Gillingham -1AH 2.2 with BET365 at home to lowly Aldershot. In the last six meetings between the sides Gillingham has never lost but never won with more than a goals difference. Considering Aldershots poor form, losing the last five and before that beating bottom of the table Barnet 1-0 at home, I'm taking Gillingham on the AH -1.

Re: Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October Wimbledon-Cheltenham over 2.5 seems appealing to me with both teams having injury crisis in defence. Wimbledon have 4 defenders out. Cheltenham have their best defender and skipper Bennett out through suspension. Their manager tried to bring someone in on loan the enitre week but failed seeing his side's defence work in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

Re: Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October Torquay vs Accrington Stanley BTS @5/6 (Skybet) Torquay have scored 11 of their 15 goals in the league this season at home and also conceded 8. Accy have scored 16 goals in the league this season - 10 of them on the road. Both teams finding the net seems a very likely outcome.

Re: Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October Barnet to beat Plymouth 8/5 at Ladbrokes/Bill Hill I think today may be the day that Barnet break their duck, and pick up their first win of the season. They were very unlucky not to pick up all three points last week against Southend, and with Collins John finally gaining internation clearance, and Holmes and Hyde (3 in 3) playing well, Plymouth look an ideal opponent. Plymouth have had a kind start with their fixtures and still find themselves down in 19th, including taking just two points from their three fixtures from teams below them in the table. Ironically, the news of signing Davids has made me a little less certain, as there is a danger that there may be a lack of focus after all the media interest that's surrounded his arrival. However, given the green shoots that have sprouted following recent good efforts against Fleetwood and Southend, and the price on offer, I'm going to back them to put the first w on the form guide.

Re: Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October Hi everyone I am new to the forum. I provide betting tips on my Facebook page and friends website and like to use a number of factors whilst determining my bets. I love football betting and I wanted to join a community where I can discuss it with people who enjoy football betting themselves. I have made a few observations for the league games today, although they are not revelations they are pretty safe I would day. I normally like to go for the evens to 13/8 mark with my selections but there are none that stand out today. Here are a few observations for the league games today: In league 1, the Essex derby between Colchester and Stevenage is screaming both teams to score. Whilst Colchester’s last 11 games have had both teams scoring, Stevenage’s last 10 games have seen 9 of them with bts. Price is pretty good at 4/5 Tranmere have become a team that I am backing every week. They have won their last 5 games and are lying on top of the league with 27 points from 11 games. They take on Yeovil who despite winning last week, lost their 6 games prior to that victory. Tranmere seem a no brainer and you can get around 8/11. Crawley have had a decent start since promotion to League 1 and sit 6th in the league they are 4/6 to beat Bury at home who have 4 points from 10 games and therefore this represents value to add to an acc. Gillingham host Aldershot. This is a tale of a game of two opposites; Gillingham are flying and are top of the league with 26 points from 11 games. Aldershot on the other hand are second from bottom with only 8 points to their name. At around the 8/13 mark; Gillingham look okish value to win this game and add to an acc. However as Fritz mentioned above; -1 may be a good choice at 2.2 Similar to the last selection, we have Fleetwood taking on struggling Wycombe. Fleetwood are third and have plenty of goals in them and they take on Wycombe who are third from bottom and have lost 4 out of their 5 away games. Good luck today anyways and I will look forward to interacting with you all. Beat The Bookie@Footy

Re: Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October

Wimbledon-Cheltenham over 2.5 seems appealing to me with both teams having injury crisis in defence. Wimbledon have 4 defenders out. Cheltenham have their best defender and skipper Bennett out through suspension. Their manager tried to bring someone in on loan the enitre week but failed seeing his side's defence work in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.
Nice call:-)

Re: Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October 3pts Oxford to beat Port Vale 10/3 Paddy Power I think Oxford are a big price here. I accept Port Vale are flying high this season but they have a small squad and the loss of their leader could well be an important one. Oxford are coming back to form and are getting players back and building momentum. Oxford have some quality players for this level in the likes of Tom Craddock and James Constable and those sort of players can lead Oxford to a big priced win in this game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/port-vale-vs-oxford-betting-oxford-can-continue-their-mini-run-of-momentum-by-shocking-vale-at-vale-park

Re: Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October I will be taking Port Vale win 4/5 Bet365 Reason: A preferred bidder is going to be announced on Tuesday for Port Vale and a deal is expected to be done by the end of October therefore, I believe squad strengthening will be top of the list. Source: http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Valiants-poised-reveal-wants-buy-club/story-17079952-detail/story.html

Re: Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October

I will be taking Port Vale win 4/5 Bet365 Reason: A preferred bidder is going to be announced on Tuesday for Port Vale and a deal is expected to be done by the end of October therefore, I believe squad strengthening will be top of the list. Source: http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Port-Vale-Valiants-poised-reveal-wants-buy-club/story-17079952-detail/story.html
So what has this to do with tonight's match?

Re: Npower Football League Two > 13th / 15th October Its got nothing to do with the match at all,it could be an incentive for the players to impress the new owners or it could work against them and unsettle them.I imagine the fact the players futures are more secure will be a good factor but i really dont think it will have a bearing on the game. That said i think 10/11 for Port Vale is good value,2nd against 19th at home is a great bet in my eyes.I think bookies are putting up odds based on expectations this season,i have seen great odds on teams like tranmere who wer'nt expected to do well but are doing.This for me is another.I know there home form is'nt great but i the outcome of a home win is much more than just over 50% which the bookies are offering