** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Boxing>Prizefighter Lightweights Oct 6th

hebert10

Re: Boxing>Prizefighter Lightweights Oct 6th 4pts Tommy Coyle outright winner @ 9 Betfred I can see alot of value on Coyle in this weekends Boxing, he is unbeaten in in his 13 pro fights and looks as if he'll be a big contender here. If he can find his way past former British champion Gary Sykes this will give him all the confidence to beat anyone here. Derry Mathews is favourite here and thats understandable, he's had a lot of fights and already made a final of a prizefighter back in 2010 in the Super Featherweight division, but I just don't see any value on him at 3.4. If Coyle can reach the final he'll more than likely face Mathews, given Coyle is younger and fresher than Mathews i'm going to take him to upset the odds here and land the 32k.

Re: Boxing>Prizefighter Lightweights Oct 6th 3pts D.Mathews to win Prizefighter 12/5 Bet365 Mathews looks to have a comfortable quarter final draw and would have the easier of the semi finals too. He loves a tear up and can take anyone out inside the three rounds or use his boxing skills. He has a win over Anthony Crolla on his record earlier in the year and appears a stronger fighter than Gary Sykes and even though he’s a short price I think the Scouser looks a likely winner particularly with the experience of making it to the final of a Prizefighter in the past behind him. He knows what it takes and I think he can get the job done on Saturday night. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/prizefighter-betting-derry-mathews-can-take-advantage-of-cosy-draw-to-land-the-lightweights-title