Flat Racing ~ Saturday Oct 6th

3.05 Ascot: John Guest Bengough Stakes (Group 3) (6f) Really nice race for a decent pot and it will be very interesting to see the filly Mince and how she copes with this type of ground, she has without doubt the most scope of these and could make up into a top class Group sprinter next year, I’m not tempted by the price with the slight doubts about the going and will look for some value elsewhere on this occasion. I like the chances of Royal Rock following up last years win, the ground has come right for him and George Baker has opted to ride him instead of Genki who would also have a live each way chance. Selections: 1pt EW Royal Rock 9/1 William Hill 1pt EW Genki 12/1 Bet365 Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/ascot-betting-conditions-right-for-royal-rock-in-bid-to-repeat-last-years-victory-at-ascot

Re: Flat Racing ~ Saturday Oct 6th 2.00 Ascot: BMW Cornwallis Stakes (Group 3) (5f) A tricky little contest to kick off a good meeting at Ascot and a lot will depend on how much rain gets into the track after racing on Friday. On bare form the top one Bungle Inthejungle has to be respected but his style of running worries me in such testing conditions. I do like The Taj, I think he travels well in his races and can see him being involved and the Fahey horse Garswood will be finishing best of all and is on the upgrade. Selections: 2pts The Taj 9/2 BetVictor 2pts Garswood 5/2 Bet365 Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/ascot-betting-the-taj-still-improving-and-can-land-the-cornwallis-at-ascot

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.