Under 5.5 goals II

JdsGooner90

Re: Under 5.5 goals II Your using a bookies arent you? The odds are way bigger on the exchanges. The Nancy game alone is 1.12, meaning the 1st 3 bets you did AND the Nancy game come to just over 1.12, so thats you needing to risk just 1 game rather than 4. I know you probably have your reasons for betting at the bookies, just letting you know incase you didnt know the huge odds difference on these markets between bookies and the exchanges;)

Re: Under 5.5 goals II

I need to come up with a new hunt as these are just not for me' date=' get no luck at all, 4-0 after 25 minutes :unsure[/quote'] You need to come up with something that has structure of some kind and then add discipline and patience. These are all missing so far and play a major part of making a good run. Using a pin and closing your eyes can only take you so far. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but I'm sure you'll appreciate the comments in the manner they are meant. We all have to learn in order to succeed, the quicker we can amass such knowledge the sooner we'll start winning on a regular basis.