Racing & football outlook

Hi there, Can anyone tell me if there is a section in the Racing & football outlook where Xperts tip football teams & score them out of 10? I have this weeks edition & cant find it anywhere, only looking for teams with a score of 8 & above. Read up on a new system, but need these scores to work it out. Please help! Thanks Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Racing & football outlook I believe what you are asking about used to be in the sequences box on the pools & permutations page. Down the centre column now are Figaro's picks, however in there used to be what the blokes who did/do the pools columns in the major daily newspapers, Sun, Mirror, Express, Mail etc had selected for the pools games that week. These added up to 10, for example 7 homes, 2 draws & 1 away & were called the Xperts choice, however a while back a lot of the major papers reduced or even scrapped their pools coverage & they weren't getting anywhere near 10 selections & so the RFO stopped doing it. It's actually a bit of an old chestnut, a perfect 10 would be a banker & it would usually be a long odds on shot like Celtic, Rangers, Man U, Arsenal Chelsea etc & how many times do one of those let you down? More than you think. Rio.