Time to try again

freddie1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Time to try again 11. FSV Frankfurt v Paderborn 3.27 12. Cambuur v Dordrecht 3.36 13. Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim 3.43 14. Chelsea v Norwich 3.52 15. West Ham v Arsenal 3.72 16. Benfica v Beira-Mar 3.82 17. Jeonbuk Motors v Pohang Steelers 4.00 18. Atl Madrid B v Guijuelo 4.19

Re: Time to try again 11. FSV Frankfurt v Paderborn 3.27 12. Cambuur v Dordrecht 3.36 13. Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim 3.43 14. Chelsea v Norwich 3.52 15. West Ham v Arsenal 3.72 16. Benfica v Beira-Mar 3.82 17. Jeonbuk Motors v Pohang Steelers 4.00 18. Atl Madrid B v Guijuelo 4.19 19. Groningen v Feyenoord 4.39

Re: Time to try again 11. FSV Frankfurt v Paderborn 3.27 12. Cambuur v Dordrecht 3.36 13. Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim 3.43 14. Chelsea v Norwich 3.52 15. West Ham v Arsenal 3.72 16. Benfica v Beira-Mar 3.82 17. Jeonbuk Motors v Pohang Steelers 4.00 18. Atl Madrid B v Guijuelo 4.19 19. Groningen v Feyenoord 4.39 20. Randers v FC Midtjylland 4.68

Re: Time to try again

Unlucky' date=' i was supposed to bank last bet but forgot, its same game as one you have gone for so hopefully we get through it![/quote'] Nice one JdsGooner90 got through it. 1.HJK Helsinki v Honka 2.09 Lugano v Bellinzona 1+goals 1.07 Stake 2.09

Bet lost. The thing that really gets to me is that I had decided to bank some after this one but it's always a case of one bet too far with me. So time to try again and beat 25 for a personal best.
................or was it the 'mickey mouse' leagues that collared yet another run on GH.

................or was it the 'mickey mouse' leagues that collared yet another run on GH.
Dont agree with that Skittle.We can only make judgement calls on the information in front of us and that told me there should be a goal in this game.There are plenty of 0-0's in the English leagues that are not more sophisticated bets just because we know a little bit more about them. Are you suggesting the stats for the two teams I selected were untrustworthy and I should only believe the stats for major leagues?