** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Over 0.5 Hunt with a twist!

hebert10

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Over 0.5 Hunt with a twist!

This is a bit similar to a £10 to £10k thread on Facebook. Which is also on a good roll. I may have to start investing. Do you use any data for your selections or just your own hunch?
I do a bit of research in to the teams as well as some of my own knowledge before picking any game. I think with these kind of bets it's dodgy enough betting on games you know about let alone games on the other side of the world. Its so easy to hit a 0-0, so at least if it's a game i've picked and it does end 0-0 i'll know the result was just unlucky. I think i've seen that £10 to 10k they pick a bet a day don't they, it's not a bad idea really if you can keep it going for a while. I think after this hunt I might try something along the same lines. You should start a thread mate see if you can beat the over record I think theres a few trying at the moment. Cheers for the response aswel nice to see someones taking an interest in this! :ok

Whats the best u done at this mate? Ive had about 20 attempts at it but best i done is 38' date=' harder then it looks! But its only recently ive started sticking to games i know so see if that makes any diffrence..[/quote'] 37 mate, that first go on this thread was my 1st attempt at it on only over 0.5 goals. Yeah I think at least when you pick the games based on knowledge/research your less likely to be as pi$$ed off if it doesn't come in because you know that if that game was played again there would more than likely be a goal and luck was just against you. My next target is 40 hopefully I can hit that on this run. GL with your next attempt anyway! :\

I do a bit of research in to the teams as well as some of my own knowledge before picking any game. I think with these kind of bets it's dodgy enough betting on games you know about let alone games on the other side of the world. Its so easy to hit a 0-0, so at least if it's a game i've picked and it does end 0-0 i'll know the result was just unlucky. I think i've seen that £10 to 10k they pick a bet a day don't they, it's not a bad idea really if you can keep it going for a while. I think after this hunt I might try something along the same lines. You should start a thread mate see if you can beat the over record I think theres a few trying at the moment. Cheers for the response aswel nice to see someones taking an interest in this! :ok
Going for it and thread is up. :ok