** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Swansea v Reading > Sat 6 October

Re: Swansea v Reading > Sat 6 October *Swansea WIN @ 2.00 Betfair* I think this is the perfect game for Swansea to get back on track. They normally have a very good home record, they were hammered 3-0 to Everton in their last home match, but i think they will feel nothing less than a win against Reading will suffice. Leon Britton back in the side is a huge boost, he is a very talented player that pulls the strings. Reading have lost both of their away games so far this season at Chelsea and West Brom. They don't seem to have the players to be able to perform well away from home, although they did score twice at Stamford Bridge. I was however really impressed with Swansea at the start of the season where they played beautiful flowing attacking passing football. They have got a few injuries since which has halted progress, but they should have too much for a relatively poor Reading team in my opinion.

Re: Swansea v Reading > Sat 6 October I like very much swansea, the only fear is that I have learned that the last team on tables, sometimes makes surprise, just because they have a reaction before or after. But htis cannot be the case, Swanse always plays consistent and floating football at home and Reading is very poor for premierleague level. And the odd is so good I will inform with team news before take this in single and doubles