** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Chelsea v Norwich > Sat 6 October

Re: Chelsea v Norwich > Sat 6 October Chelsea are in a really good form at the moment and I don't think anyone will oppose them, especially at home. They beat Arsenal away and played really well against Nordsjaelland in the Champions League winning 4-0. Moreover, they have good record against Norwich at home winning their last game 3-1, while other 3 games they won 4-0. Norwich are really poor at the moment compared to last season. They are without a single win in the Premier League with just 3 draws and 3 defeats, sitting in the relegation zone. They have only managed 2 wins in the Capital One Cup against Scunthorpe and Doncaster. They have some problems in defence and last week conceded 5 goals at home against Liverpool. Based on the above I can see nothing other than a comfortable Chelsea win here. Chelsea Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 (4 units) Bet365 Chelsea Over 3.5 Goals @ 3.50 (1 unit) Bet365

Re: Chelsea v Norwich > Sat 6 October *Norwich +2.0AH @ 1.98 Betfair* I think this is a good bet considering the only way i can lose my money is if Norwich lose by 3 goals or more. I guess it is possible that Chelsea will win by 3, but they have only won by 3 goals or more at home once in their last 9 games. This year they beat Reading 4-2, beat Newcastle 2-0 and beat Stoke 1-0. Norwich have only lost by 3 goals or more once in their last 9 league away games. They got hammered 5-2 at home to Liverpool last weekend, and Chris Hughton will want a much better display this weekend. They did earn a respectable 1-1 draw at Spurs, and only went down 1-0 at Newcastle where they played very well. I do of course expect Chelsea to win, but Norwich have nothing to lose at Stamford Bridge, all the pressure is on Chelsea, and even if Chelsea win 2-0, i get my stake refunded.

Re: Chelsea v Norwich > Sat 6 October Chelsea to win both halves @ 2.25 w/ bet365 This is a game that I'm struggling to find a great deal of value since we're looking at two teams on other sides of the table. Chelsea have made a great start to the season and I can't see Norwich having any affect on their current form. So far this season, it doesn't look like the Norwich squad have gelled together under the reigns of Chris Hughton, and for this reason, I'm going to go with Chelsea to lead throughout both halves of this game. I found these match notes to help with my decision for anyone interested: Chelsea are unbeaten so far, with 16 points from a possible 18, their best start since 2009-10 when they last won the title. They have conceded only three league goals.

Re: Chelsea v Norwich > Sat 6 October Chelsea vs Norwhich Chelsea to win @ 1.24 Ill take this. Although there;s not much value in this, i still think its a :sure shot: as the Beastie Boys would say.. Ill take it, knowing how rubbish Norwich are right now and how CHelsea are playing, this should be a winner in my opinion.

Re: Chelsea v Norwich > Sat 6 October Chelsea -1 @ 1.66 Sportsbet Not the greatest of odds but I'll happily take them. I just think we'll have too much for a Norwich side who've struggled all season. A number of key players including Terry and Hazard (who only played the last 20 minutes) were rested in the midweek UCL fixture so they'll be ready for a performance in front of our home fans, and those who did play weren't exactly asked to put in a massive shift, Chelsea barely got out of second gear for the larger part of the match, but certainly finished strong after a couple of scares in the second half. We've started the season well and have almost maximum points, I'd imagine Di Matteo will have the side fired up and won't be in any mood to let that good start slip away just yet.

Re: Chelsea v Norwich > Sat 6 October Chelsea -2 (EH) @ 2.70 sportsbet Chelsea are coming off a good 4-0 win at FC Nordsjaelland in the Champions League midweek, and look to maintain their lead in the EPL. They have won 5 and drawn the other of their 6 games so far, with 4 clean sheets, including the last two games at home, while scoring at least two goals in 4 of these 6 games. Like them to beat a Norwich side that was poor last week in losing 5-2 at home to Liverpool and lost 5-0 to Fulham on their opening day game when they last visited West London. They are up against a revitalised Torres with Hazard, Mata and Oscar playing in behind them, while Terry is expected back after being rested midweek. Norwich do not have the class to match it with them and like the Blues to continue their very good form with another comfortable win here

Re: Chelsea v Norwich > Sat 6 October

Chelsea are in a really good form at the moment and I don't think anyone will oppose them, especially at home. They beat Arsenal away and played really well against Nordsjaelland in the Champions League winning 4-0. Moreover, they have good record against Norwich at home winning their last game 3-1, while other 3 games they won 4-0. Norwich are really poor at the moment compared to last season. They are without a single win in the Premier League with just 3 draws and 3 defeats, sitting in the relegation zone. They have only managed 2 wins in the Capital One Cup against Scunthorpe and Doncaster. They have some problems in defence and last week conceded 5 goals at home against Liverpool. Based on the above I can see nothing other than a comfortable Chelsea win here. Chelsea Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.00 (4 units) Bet365 Chelsea Over 3.5 Goals @ 3.50 (1 unit) Bet365
Nice :beer

Re: Chelsea v Norwich > Sat 6 October

Chelsea -1 @ 1.66 Sportsbet ;) Not the greatest of odds but I'll happily take them. I just think we'll have too much for a Norwich side who've struggled all season. A number of key players including Terry and Hazard (who only played the last 20 minutes) were rested in the midweek UCL fixture so they'll be ready for a performance in front of our home fans, and those who did play weren't exactly asked to put in a massive shift, Chelsea barely got out of second gear for the larger part of the match, but certainly finished strong after a couple of scares in the second half. We've started the season well and have almost maximum points, I'd imagine Di Matteo will have the side fired up and won't be in any mood to let that good start slip away just yet.
Nicely done Blackcrow and Mustafa - I thought there would have been more punters on this one, oh well, good for us I guess!