** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Ice Hockey > European leagues > 2012/13

Bamse81

Re: Ice Hockey > European leagues > 2012/13 Sparta Prague - Vienna Capitals Vienna +0,5 @ 2.02 Pinny We haven't seen a good play of Sparta for almost 2 months now. They don't play well neither in national championship neither in Euro Trophy. Their defense is leaking all over. In those two competitions they have played 19 matches and allowed 70 goals all together. On the other side is Vienna, the team that started with a lot of self confidence in Euro Trophy (especially at home). In EBEL (the league that is growing stronger every season) they are firmly holding the second place. A lot of money is injected in this team so that Austrian capital can cope with traditional strongholds. I think that they have a good chance in Prague today, especially as it's not far away from home.

Re: Ice Hockey > European leagues > 2012/13 Asplöven - Oskarshamn Oskarshamn -0.5 @ 2.10 Bet365 Asploven has 3 wins so far but all against bottom half of the table. They are the team that will fight to avoid relegation this season. Oskarshamn, quite the opposite, is going after the top. They look very confident away with 5 wins in 6 matches (among the others they beat the leader Bofors away 4-5). Another detail: in last match they have lost at home to second to last Almtuna, so they'll need today's points badly in order to compensate.

• 2 months later...

Re: Ice Hockey > European leagues > 2012/13 17:30 Jokipojat - Jukurit 2 1.9 Unibet Home team without: Esa Lehikoinen(23games/4g /10ass),Joona Karevaara(31games/9g/19ass),Juuso Kaijomaa(28games/12g/5ass),Janne Niva(25games/4g/7ass),Vitalijs Pavlovs(22games/8g/10ass),Tuomas Huhtanen(2games/1g/1ass),Jesse Paukku(10games/4g/2ass) These players are very important for Jokipojat P.S Sorry for bad English :cigar

Re: Ice Hockey > European leagues > 2012/13 17:00 Skalica - Ban. Bystrica x2 1.78 bet365 Skalica lost last 2 matches,they have problems in team. Today Skalica without: Kozak, Gabris Visnovsk, Trska, Preisinger, Kudrna, Bakos and Mikus are back in their parent team, and this is big problem for home team! And I choose doubles chance,I think it's a good bet

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Ice Hockey > European leagues > 2012/13 Kontinental Hockey League Amur Khabarovsk v Yugra Khanty Mansyisk Yugra to beat Amur including OT and Penalties @ 2 Betfair Really surprised about this odds. I don´t know how Amur can be favorite in a march like this. Yugra is in a decent form winning 3 of the last five tough games but they are fighting in every game and for that I think they got a good chance for a win tommorow. Last five games for Yugra: 07.01.13 KHL Novosibirsk Yugra 2 : 3 (2 : 2) 05.01.13 KHL Novokuznetsk Yugra 4 : 5 (4 : 4) 30.12.12 KHL Yugra Yaroslavl 4 : 6 28.12.12 KHL Yugra Mytishi 3 : 5 26.12.12 KHL Yugra Novgorod 4 : 3 Yugra is still fighting for the 8 th spot for their conference playoff so they need a win tomorrow Amur plays for nothing in the last five games they won 2 and lost 3. 07.01.13 KHL Khabarovsk Omsk 1 : 3 05.01.13 KHL Khabarovsk Barys Astana 5 : 4 30.12.12 KHL Magnitogorsk Khabarovsk 7 : 0 28.12.12 KHL Traktor Chelyabinsk Khabarovsk 3 : 1 26.12.12 KHL Ekaterinburg Khabarovsk 3 : 4 (3 : 3) If Yugra is at the same level of play like they were in Novosibirsk in the last game they should win it.

Re: Ice Hockey > European leagues > 2012/13 After failed my last prediction on the penalty shoot-out,let´s go with another choice Blues v HPK Blues to beat HPK including OT and penalties @ 1.57 Betfair Blues have won 4 of their last 6 games and with a 2-game win streak. After beating Jokerit, the league leaders, at their home (which was their 3rd loss this season), they are going to be pumped up for the next game. Blues have also won 5 of their last 6 home games. HPK on the contrary have lost 5 games in row on the road. They have a top notch defence, but not a lot of scorers. Blues have scored most this season so far but then again both teams are just in the playoff position so they will fight hard for 3 points. I think Blues will be a safe option for this match.

Re: Ice Hockey > European leagues > 2012/13 Finnish ice hockey again for this afternoon: Jokerit v TPS Jokerit to win with -1,5 handicap @ 1.70 Bwin Disapointing games lately for Jokerit , second placed team in SM Liiga. They lost last two games against Karpat and Espoo at home. I consider that the home team will try to get back to winning way and will take the game seroiusly as they have the posibillity to get first place . On the other hand we have TPS Turku in a decent series of results winning two in the last five and loosing really hard in the other games 08.01.13 SML TPS Turku Ilves 6 : 2 05.01.13 SML IFK Helsinki TPS Turku 3 : 2 04.01.13 SML TPS Turku Kärpät 2 : 3 (2 : 2) 02.01.13 SML Lukko TPS Turku 1 : 4 29.12.12 SML KalPa TPS Turku 5 : 1 But still think that Jokerit will play hard today to find a win probably more than a goal difference. You can take it in combos at 1.35 ( in regular time Jokerit to win ) or 1.20 ( Jokerit to win after overtime). Good luck to us all.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ice Hockey > European leagues > 2012/13 Minnesota Wild to beat Dallas Stars @ 1.65 including penalties and OT Bwin So finaly the NHL is back . After the first games Minnesota showed some good hockey beating Colorado 4-2 at home with a great second period . On the other side Dallas Stars won to but it seems they had some troubles with Phoenix Coyotes on;y 4-3, decided in the 3rd period. Good game for Jaromir Jagr 2 goals and one assist. But this time they travel at Minnesotta where will be a lot harder to get something. Backstrom is a great goalkeeper and Heatley in top form with 2 goals against Colorado . So my tip for this game is Minnesota to win including overtime or penalty , but my guess is we will not come to that . Good luck everyone!

• 9 months later...

Re: Ice Hockey > European leagues > 2012/13 Norway - Eliteserien: 24/10/2013 Frisk Asker v Stjernen (17.30) Stjernen (+2,5) - @5/6 [PaddyPower] Stjernen to win - @13/2 [PaddyPower] In the last 6 games played at home against Stjernen, Frisk managed to win just once (6-2). They lost the other five (2-4, 5-6, 1-4, 0-6) in 2012 and early on this year (2-3). I don't know why the odds are so high for a home win so I'm going for an upset here.