Just. One. Goal.

JdsGooner90

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Just. One. Goal.

I know i was thinking that to myself just now' date=' going well at the moment dont want to fck it up.. but the above bet was a big favorite for goals, 2-0 after 29 mins. Im coming up to decent money now so ill be more selective from now :ok[/quote'] ............and I thought it was just me with the 'guiding philosophy'. :spank

Re: Just. One. Goal. "I have had 8 or 9 goes at this and the best i have done up till now is 17. Im going to cut down the leagues i take my bets from, concentrate mainly on Europe and realize its a marathon not a sprint and see if that makes any difference." Someone's telling porkies. :spank :lol

Re: Just. One. Goal. Lol, my patience is good but not to the point where i can only have a couple of bets per day when there are 100s per day to bet on, most of which will not be 0-0. Ive never just picked random games i take a while to have a look at the games, past results etc and if i get stuck on a 0-0 so be it. Bet 28. FC Koln vs FSV Frankfurt. £38.84 @ 1.08. After this bet will decide wether or not to bank any of the profit made so far, thats if i get through this bet of course :hope