Jump Racing Wednesday 19th

cpo

4.05 Listowel Kerry National - Casey Top 2pts EW @ 10/1 boylesports This is a huge ask for this horse to win here off top weight but I think he holds an excellent chance of getting involved. He is only a 2nd season chaser but has improved massively this year in his 2 runs. First time out this year he bolted up against some classy opposition including the likes of Tranquil Sea who finished 2nd in the race. Next time out Galway he pulled clear of a very good field but found Bob Lingo too good on the day. That horse is clearly back to his best as he followed up next time out so the form of that race looks solid. He fits plenty of the trends for the race and he looks to have an excellent chance with Paul Townend taking the ride.

Re: Jump Racing Wednesday 19th 4.05 Listowel: Guinness Kerry National Handicap Chase (Grade A) (3m) Ultra competitive renewal of the Kerry National as you would expect and plenty in with chances. The ground could be the key to the race with one or two of the fancied runners unproven on this surface, also a few are attempting three miles for the first time so it may pay to stay safe with the likes of Wellforth and Start Me Up who both stay well and have won in similar conditions. Selections: 1pt EW Wellforth 12/1 Ladbrokes 1pt EW Start Me Up 12/1 BetVictor Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/kerry-national-betting-geraghty-and-wellforth-to-take-big-race-at-listowel