Manchester City V Arsenal > 23rd September

Jase82

Re: Manchester City V Arsenal > 23rd September Most of Man.City games especially at home produce more goals in the second half. Like for instance in midweek against Real Madrid there were no goals in the first half, but we saw 5 in the second. In the last 8 competitive fixtures between these 2 sides in all competitions 6 games produced more goals in the second half, while the other 2 games ended 0-0 and both were played at the Emirates. Highest Scoring Half: 2nd @ 2.00 (5 units) Bet365

Re: Manchester City V Arsenal > 23rd September Manchester City-Arsenal London AH-0.75 @2 5/10 Ladbrokes (fair until @1.85) Man City is a really home force. Last year, they won all but one match at home. They are still very strong, they had some problems in defence so, being unable to keep a clean sheet in all of their previous matches but they could do so against Arsenal. They didn't play well against Madrid, but to be fair, this was Madrid and furthermore they played at home. Both teams started very defensively, both with just 1 striker and two wingers. City was poor in the first half but become a lot better in the second half. I expect them to play their usual system with 2 strikers in this match, probably consisting of Tevez and Agüero. Arsenal have achieved 8 points after 4 matches, remaining unbeaten so far, but they are overestimated to me. After their first 2 matches, everybody said they are so poor and they would lack of goal threat. To me, they still do. They beat a poor Liverpool side, and to be honest, this is not the Liverpool team from the past, they aren't anything better than an average team that should have big problems to finish within the top 6. Then Arsenal beat Southampton, a very inexperienced team that was completely hesitated. They also produced two own goals. Everybody hails Podolski right now but to me, he isn't that good. He has a hard left foot but that's it actually. Their midfield consist of Arteta and Cazorla acutally as they just have Ramsey who isn't in a great mood right now. Their defence hasn't concede a lot but they had attacking opponents so far. Sunderland defended, Stoke seems to have not a lot goals inside, Liverpool failed bitterly and Southampton was hesitated. To sum up, I see Man City being definitely the better team, and they should win this one. I see a clean sheet for the hosts, 2-0 GL

You have to say there is a degree of value here in backing arsenal in some form. I don't feel they deserve to be 5, but can understand why they aren't favoured by the bookies. Purely because city's home form is usually so strong. For me though they've just been far too complacent this season in underestimating every opponent thus far. And so far in the league they've recovered well simply by having the better players. I think if they show the same level of complacency against arsenal then they will get punished. Definite value on Arsenal +0.5, which I assume is a shade over evens.

Re: Manchester City V Arsenal > 23rd September Man City @ 1.8 (888sport) 5/10 I really like the look of Man City @ 1.8. My reasoning is largely long-term/historical. In my experience, this kind of match-up; i.e. a side going for league title at home to a top four side, tends to result in a home win a great amount of the time (more than the odds suggest here). This, combined with City's long-term home form (only dropped two points since start of 11/12), makes me think they are good value @ 1.8. Of course, the season is still in its infancy and Arsenal could yet go on to be a serious challenger for the league, but I don't see it personally. They have started well but lack the quality to challenge the Manchester clubs. Meanwhile, I think it's safe to assume City will be up there, despite an indifferent start to the season.

Re: Manchester City V Arsenal > 23rd September Mike Dean is in charge of this one & he does love a penalty....Sporting index penalty goal mins is 15-18 which is worth a buy or they do a penalty performance at 6.5 - 8 which is 0 for a miss, 10 for a save (GK must touch ball) or 25 for a goal.....the choice is yours...

corners My tip for corners match bet! Manchester City - Arsenal Odds seen at bet365: 1.53 Manchester City, 3.00 Arsenal Tipp: Arsenal @3.00 One view on the head-to-head-statistics is enough: http://www.ligastats.com/view.php?ccode=eng&team=9&h2h=1 ... since 2007 Arsenal has won all corner matches (except one remis) - at home and also at the City of Manchester Stadium. So 3.00 is a winnig odd here, imo.

Re: Manchester City V Arsenal > 23rd September Man City v Arsenal 8pts Man city win @ 1.8 StanJames Man City are unbeaten at home since Dec 2010 and i don't see that record ending tomorrow. Last season they beat Arsenal, Liverpool, Man u, Chelsea at home and only dropped 2 points at home to Sunderland all season. Mancini will know that in order to retain the Premier League trophy he will have to accumalate as many wins from home as possible. Arsenal have had a very good start to this season but they are coming in to a very different test in facing City. City are missing only Nasri from the team that played Madrid midweek but there squad is definately good enough to cope with that. Arsenal are still missing players like Wilshere and Sagna who are vital players when playing in these big games. Arsenals defense haven't had much to cope with thus far in to the season but tomorrow will be the real test when they are up against the likes of Tevez, Silva, Toure and even Sergio Aguero could be in the squad for tomorrows game so considering all these points i'm going for a city win @ 1.8.

Re: Manchester City V Arsenal > 23rd September Arsenal defence is becoming the Arsenal of old under the guidance of Steve Bould but City should be fancied to grab at least one. City defence is not the best and could be exposed on the counter by the pace of Arsenal. I wouldn't but it past Arsenal to come away with something from the game. My bet: Both teams to score @ 1.67 bet365

Re: Manchester City V Arsenal > 23rd September Under 2.5 @ 2.17 sportsbet Man City have featured in high scoring games with Southampton, Liverpool and QPR and they then looked sluggish in the 1-1 draw with Stoke last week. They may have had their thoughts in the midweek Champions League clash with Real Madrid, and even in that game, they did not really fire, with all five goals coming in a crazy last 25 minutes of the game. Doubt that Arsenal, who have conceded just one goal so far in their four games, will allow them to score so freely here, and expect both sides to be wary of the other, considering the number of talented players on the field who can create chances. Also often these teams involved in Europe can back from their midweek clashed not as fresh and lack that spark so could see a dour game here. These two teams have not produced more than one goal in 4 of their last EPL meetings and like the look of another low scoring game here

Re: Manchester City V Arsenal > 23rd September 3pts Arsenal to beat Man City 4/1 Coral Man City look a little short to me here. They haven’t kept a clean sheet all season and Arsenal are usually very good at exposing weak or struggling defences. I think they can score in this match and it may just be if they score first it will give them the momentum to go on and get more. City will fancy their chances of scoring goals too but for me I think the 4/1 on the away win with Arsenal having conceded only one goal in four matches, and that was a keeper’s error, looks a bit of value. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-arsenal-betting-arsenal-could-be-a-spot-of-value-against-a-struggling-city-defence

Re: Manchester City V Arsenal > 23rd September

3pts Arsenal to beat Man City 4/1 Coral Man City look a little short to me here. They haven’t kept a clean sheet all season and Arsenal are usually very good at exposing weak or struggling defences. I think they can score in this match and it may just be if they score first it will give them the momentum to go on and get more. City will fancy their chances of scoring goals too but for me I think the 4/1 on the away win with Arsenal having conceded only one goal in four matches, and that was a keeper’s error, looks a bit of value. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-arsenal-betting-arsenal-could-be-a-spot-of-value-against-a-struggling-city-defence
Agree with Kev here from a value perspective and have had a small bet on Arsenal. They are clicking at last, Diaby is a powerhouse and Podolski is class up front. The whole "can't score, miss RVP" bollocks has been put right when they knocked 6 in last week. Cazorla is excellent in midfield and I think Arsenal are overpriced.

Manchester City-Arsenal London AH-0.75 @2 5/10 Ladbrokes (fair until @1.85) Man City is a really home force. Last year, they won all but one match at home. They are still very strong, they had some problems in defence so, being unable to keep a clean sheet in all of their previous matches but they could do so against Arsenal. They didn't play well against Madrid, but to be fair, this was Madrid and furthermore they played at home. Both teams started very defensively, both with just 1 striker and two wingers. City was poor in the first half but become a lot better in the second half. I expect them to play their usual system with 2 strikers in this match, probably consisting of Tevez and Agüero. Arsenal have achieved 8 points after 4 matches, remaining unbeaten so far, but they are overestimated to me. After their first 2 matches, everybody said they are so poor and they would lack of goal threat. To me, they still do. They beat a poor Liverpool side, and to be honest, this is not the Liverpool team from the past, they aren't anything better than an average team that should have big problems to finish within the top 6. Then Arsenal beat Southampton, a very inexperienced team that was completely hesitated. They also produced two own goals. Everybody hails Podolski right now but to me, he isn't that good. He has a hard left foot but that's it actually. Their midfield consist of Arteta and Cazorla acutally as they just have Ramsey who isn't in a great mood right now. Their defence hasn't concede a lot but they had attacking opponents so far. Sunderland defended, Stoke seems to have not a lot goals inside, Liverpool failed bitterly and Southampton was hesitated. To sum up, I see Man City being definitely the better team, and they should win this one. I see a clean sheet for the hosts, 2-0 GL
1: lost didn't Arsenal to be that good, City obviously not as good as they've been last season, maybe they played a bit over the limit last season as well

Man City v Arsenal 8pts Man city win @ 1.8 StanJames Man City are unbeaten at home since Dec 2010 and i don't see that record ending tomorrow. Last season they beat Arsenal, Liverpool, Man u, Chelsea at home and only dropped 2 points at home to Sunderland all season. Mancini will know that in order to retain the Premier League trophy he will have to accumalate as many wins from home as possible. Arsenal have had a very good start to this season but they are coming in to a very different test in facing City. City are missing only Nasri from the team that played Madrid midweek but there squad is definately good enough to cope with that. Arsenal are still missing players like Wilshere and Sagna who are vital players when playing in these big games. Arsenals defense haven't had much to cope with thus far in to the season but tomorrow will be the real test when they are up against the likes of Tevez, Silva, Toure and even Sergio Aguero could be in the squad for tomorrows game so considering all these points i'm going for a city win @ 1.8.
Bet lost 2012 Football Record: 10-14 (+8.55)