NFL Pro Bowl

Over 65.5 total points at 1.91 Stan James. Maximum Bet. I wouldnt want to touch a game like this normally, but last years had almost 110 points. The trend for exciting attacking play is definately on the up in this type of match for the nfl. Last year AFC scored over 30 points in first half, and nfc scored over 40 points in 2nd half.There is no blitzing allowed. No really hard tackles.Manning starts for the AFC and with time could score bucketloads. He does in normal games, why not this. Plenty of turnovers, plenty of balls lumped in the air. Also fans are getting to vote on the first play for nfc and afc in the fourth quarter. So expect it to get thrown long. With the QBs on shown , I really think it will get well over 65.5 points. Remember entertainment is everything in these games. All the best.:hope

Re: NFL Pro Bowl Good shout there stevie. I usually make a nice sum of money around this time of year on both the NBA and NFL AllStar weekends. Playing the Over is always a big play for me in both games. Lets hope this year is no different. I remember last years line was at 55 pts and the bookmakers still haven't cottoned on yet. Maybe their hoping that with Billicek as AFC coach, he might play some defense?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.