European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept)

kevshat

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) Tournament preview: 1pt ew S.Whitlock to win European Championship 16/1 Bet365 (1/2 1-2) Simon Whitlock won his first title in over a year at the weekend. He beat Andy Hamilton in the final and had averages during the event in the 100-107 range which is good darts. Why Whitlock hasn’t won more in his career is a mystery. I suspect it might be the pressure the crowds in the UK put him under but he won’t get that in Germany and that could benefit him. Whitlock was a semi finalist last year before he ran into a rampant Taylor but given that he avoids Taylor until the final and comes into the tournament clearly in good nick I’ll take the Wizard of Oz to have a London bus approach to winning titles with a second coming along straight after the first. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/european-championship-betting-simon-whitlock-can-make-it-back-to-back-wins-by-winning-in-muelheim

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) 1pt ew Simon Whitlock to win @ 17 Bet365 Whitlocks been playing very well lately and comes in to this in good form. Kevshat has covered most of the points to back Whitlock this week above and i'm with him on them. 8pts Phil Taylor to win @ 2.1 Bet365 I see no reason Taylor can't dominate this tournament as hes the only person to ever win the European Championships since they began 4 years ago. I think these days he prefers the shorter tournaments as the longer ones take there toll on him a bit. I can see him having a very easy first 2 rounds as he will play Magnus Caris first and then either Jerry Hendriks or Mensur Suljovic in the 2nd round then he should be playing well enough by the 3rd round to go on and win it. In my opinion he's still a class apart and these odds are too long for a player of his calibre.

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) Two outrights for me. This one.....

Tournament preview: 1pt ew S.Whitlock to win European Championship 16/1 Bet365 (1/2 1-2) Simon Whitlock won his first title in over a year at the weekend. He beat Andy Hamilton in the final and had averages during the event in the 100-107 range which is good darts. Why Whitlock hasn’t won more in his career is a mystery. I suspect it might be the pressure the crowds in the UK put him under but he won’t get that in Germany and that could benefit him. Whitlock was a semi finalist last year before he ran into a rampant Taylor but given that he avoids Taylor until the final and comes into the tournament clearly in good nick I’ll take the Wizard of Oz to have a London bus approach to winning titles with a second coming along straight after the first. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/european-championship-betting-simon-whitlock-can-make-it-back-to-back-wins-by-winning-in-muelheim
and...... 0.5pts ew I.White to win European Championship 80/1 Betfred (1/2 1-2) Ian White is another who comes into this tournament in good nick. He was the runner up in the last European Tour event where he beat the likes of Raymond Barneveld, Andy Hamilton, Kim Huybrechts and Robert Thornton before losing to the man he faces in the first round of this tournament Adrian Lewis. White had a 9 dart finish in that tournament so he was clearly scoring well. That was no flash in the pan though because he went and made the final of the first tour event of last weekend where he lost to a rampant Michael van Gerwen in the final. In the semi final of that tournament he walloped Terry Jenkins 6-0 and earlier beat Justin Pipe who is the top dog on the floor these days. There's no doubt that White is in blinding form at the minute and if he can surprise his ex-practice partner over a short format in the first round there's absolutely no reason why he can't go deep in a tournament out in Germany for the second time this month.

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) 1st round bets Terry Jenkins v Raymond Van Barneveld 1pt Terry Jenkins to win @ 2.3 Bodog Terry Jenkins has been in fine form this season and i think he'll have more in the locker than Barney who hasn't quite been himself for the last few months. Jenkins always seems to give a decent account of himself in these big tournaments and I can't quite see how these odds reflect the match, i think the bookies have it completely wrong as the odds should reflect a much tighter game. Adrian Lewis v Ian White 0.5pts Ian White to win @ 3.75 Betfred Ian Whites been in superb form and i think he'll give this a real go, after losing to Lewis at the German masters final he'll want to get his own back. Lewis does tend to have alot of off days aswel where the crowd, opponent or even himself can start to annoy him and put him off his game, lets hope he has one of those days!

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 20 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hendriks, J v Suljovic, M (19:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Webster, M v Welge, A (19:35 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pipe, J v Dolan, B (20:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.96 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Nicholson, P (20:35 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newton, W v Seyler, T (21:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Caris, M (21:35 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.07 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] King, M v Painter, K (22:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Baxter, R v Rosenauer, M (22:35 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Smith, A (19:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burnett, R v Stompé, C (19:35 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chisnall, D v Vos, G (20:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Walsh, M (20:35 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wade, J v Lloyd, C (21:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v White, I (21:35 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jenkins, T v Van Barneveld, R (22:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huybrechts, K v van der Voort, V (22:35 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.56 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) Two match previews for tonight... 4pts A.Hamilton to beat P.Nicholson 8/11 Bodog The head to head record between these two would be concerning for Hamilton fans but that was when things were going Nicholson’s way and before Hamilton really caught fire like he has this year. I think the Hammer will prevail in this match. He is scoring brilliantly at the minute and the thing which was holding him back, missing clutch doubles, is no longer doing so. I’m not convinced Nicholson has the scoring power to keep with Hamilton or the doubling ability so I’ll go for the world finalist in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-nicholson-betting-andy-hamilton-can-pick-up-his-first-career-win-over-nicholson-in-germany 4pts P.Taylor vs M.Caris - Under 8.5 legs 8/11 Skybet It would be folly to think Phil Taylor won’t win this match, the question is by how many will he win. Caris lost 6-0 to Terry Jenkins in a Players Championship event last weekend and you could see similar happening here too. While Caris scores well his doubles on the big stage can be appalling and you can’t miss crucial doubles against Phil Taylor if you want to stay close. The odds on Taylor -3.5 aren’t great but the 8/11 on under 8.5 legs which is effectively the same bet is more than acceptable. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-caris-betting-phil-taylor-can-get-the-job-done-with-the-minimum-of-fuss-in-this-match

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) Hi ive not posted anything on this fourm for quite a long time, but iam going to start getting posting abit more, good luck to everyone Andy Hamilton v Paul Nicholson Andy Hamilton has had a great year in my eyes and he probblary feels unlucky to have finished runner up so many times, Nicholson has had a pretty bad year compared to last year an seems to struggle of late when the cameras are there but i still carnt understimate him so instead of taking hamilton to win iam going to have a punt on highest checkout score in the game over 103, hoping the match is quite close Highest Checkout score over 103 paddy power 5/6

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) Good luck gentlemen :ok. 4 for me tonight. This one....

Two match previews for tonight... 4pts A.Hamilton to beat P.Nicholson 8/11 Bodog The head to head record between these two would be concerning for Hamilton fans but that was when things were going Nicholson’s way and before Hamilton really caught fire like he has this year. I think the Hammer will prevail in this match. He is scoring brilliantly at the minute and the thing which was holding him back, missing clutch doubles, is no longer doing so. I’m not convinced Nicholson has the scoring power to keep with Hamilton or the doubling ability so I’ll go for the world finalist in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-nicholson-betting-andy-hamilton-can-pick-up-his-first-career-win-over-nicholson-in-germany
and these three.... 4pts M.Suljovic to beat J.Hendricks 4/5 Boylesports Mensur Suljovic should arguably be a lot shorter than this. He's a seasoned pro at PDC level whereas Hendricks is still finding his feet and although he can play, playing Suljovic is a totally different kettle of fish as the likes of James Wade has found out in the past. Although he has a ridiculous style and is a dead ringer for Mr Bean, when you look beyond that he is actually a very good darts player and I think he'll win this without too much trouble. Hendricks has played in a lot of events this year but he hasn't won too many matches so the 4/5 on the Austrian looks a good bet to me given that he's used to the big stage. 3pts A.Welge to beat M.Webster 21/10 Boylesports Andree Welge will be playing in front of his home crowd tonight and the last time he did that, two weeks ago in Stuttgart, he beat Mark Webster in the first round of the European Tour event. Webster hasn't been playing all that well for a while now and it is no surprise he lost to Welge a couple of weeks ago. Webster lost in the first round of both Players Championship matches at the weekend so with the crowd behind his opponent you have to think this could be a tough night at the office for the former Lakeside champion. After beating Webster in Stuttgart, Welge then beat Brendan Dolan so he appears to be in relatively good nick and looks a bet at the prices. 3pts R.Baxter (-2.5 legs) to beat M.Rosenauer 6/5 Skybet Ronnie Baxter has been in good touch for the last few months and even though he takes on a German, in Germany I still think he'll have too much in this match. If he throws first he will only need to break throw one time to win this match 6-3 but I think he could well win this by a lot more than one throw regardless of whether he throws first or second. These two have met five times down the years and Baxter has won all five matches. I expect him to make that six out of six this evening and I expect him to win this one no worse than 6-3.

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept)

Good luck gentlemen :ok. 4 for me tonight. This one.... 4pts A.Hamilton to beat P.Nicholson 8/11 Bodog The head to head record between these two would be concerning for Hamilton fans but that was when things were going Nicholson’s way and before Hamilton really caught fire like he has this year. I think the Hammer will prevail in this match. He is scoring brilliantly at the minute and the thing which was holding him back, missing clutch doubles, is no longer doing so. I’m not convinced Nicholson has the scoring power to keep with Hamilton or the doubling ability so I’ll go for the world finalist in this one. and these three.... 4pts M.Suljovic to beat J.Hendricks 4/5 Boylesports Mensur Suljovic should arguably be a lot shorter than this. He's a seasoned pro at PDC level whereas Hendricks is still finding his feet and although he can play, playing Suljovic is a totally different kettle of fish as the likes of James Wade has found out in the past. Although he has a ridiculous style and is a dead ringer for Mr Bean, when you look beyond that he is actually a very good darts player and I think he'll win this without too much trouble. Hendricks has played in a lot of events this year but he hasn't won too many matches so the 4/5 on the Austrian looks a good bet to me given that he's used to the big stage. 3pts A.Welge to beat M.Webster 21/10 Boylesports Andree Welge will be playing in front of his home crowd tonight and the last time he did that, two weeks ago in Stuttgart, he beat Mark Webster in the first round of the European Tour event. Webster hasn't been playing all that well for a while now and it is no surprise he lost to Welge a couple of weeks ago. Webster lost in the first round of both Players Championship matches at the weekend so with the crowd behind his opponent you have to think this could be a tough night at the office for the former Lakeside champion. After beating Webster in Stuttgart, Welge then beat Brendan Dolan so he appears to be in relatively good nick and looks a bet at the prices. 3pts R.Baxter (-2.5 legs) to beat M.Rosenauer 6/5 Skybet Ronnie Baxter has been in good touch for the last few months and even though he takes on a German, in Germany I still think he'll have too much in this match. If he throws first he will only need to break throw one time to win this match 6-3 but I think he could well win this by a lot more than one throw regardless of whether he throws first or second. These two have met five times down the years and Baxter has won all five matches. I expect him to make that six out of six this evening and I expect him to win this one no worse than 6-3.
Nicely done 3 out of 4-Really wasn't expecting Hendriks to win that game, maybe Suljovic just didn't want to face Taylor next :lol Unlucky there PNEFC69 Nicholson was really off the boil tonight, made the game alot more one sided than it should have been! Anyway, good luck for night 2 guys!

Cheers mate. Two for me tonight. 4pts M.van Gerwen (-1.5 legs) to beat A.Smith 5/6 Skybet Michael van Gerwen comes into this match in decent touch having blitzed the field in a player's championship event last weekend. He hasn't produced that form on stage very often but there were signs in the Matchplay that he soon might. Andy Smith has never been a performer on the big stages and he doesn't have the game to go toe to toe with van Gerwen if the Dutchman plays well. I like this cap as it doesn't matter who throws first, MVG will need just one break of throw regardless and I think he'll win by at least that. 4pts D.Chisnall vs G.Vos - Over 3.5 180s 4/5 Boylesports This line looks low because both men know their way to the lipstick and both can fill it up. It would be a surprise to nobody if Chisnall covered this line on his own but I think Vos will be good for at least one if not two. I'd expect Chisnall to win but there should still be a few legs in the match which will give us enough time for 4 180s to be hit at the very least. Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using PL Forum

1st round bets Terry Jenkins v Raymond Van Barneveld 1pt Terry Jenkins to win @ 2.3 Bodog Terry Jenkins has been in fine form this season and i think he'll have more in the locker than Barney who hasn't quite been himself for the last few months. Jenkins always seems to give a decent account of himself in these big tournaments and I can't quite see how these odds reflect the match, i think the bookies have it completely wrong as the odds should reflect a much tighter game. Adrian Lewis v Ian White 0.5pts Ian White to win @ 3.75 Betfred Ian Whites been in superb form and i think he'll give this a real go, after losing to Lewis at the German masters final he'll want to get his own back. Lewis does tend to have alot of off days aswel where the crowd, opponent or even himself can start to annoy him and put him off his game, lets hope he has one of those days!
Bit surprised with both games tonight. Bit of profit though so not going to complain :cigar Darts Record 2012: 1-1 (+0.38)

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) Good work mate :ok. 3 for me to begin with today. Might have one or two more for tonight a bit later. 4pts W.Newton (-1.5 legs) to beat K.Painter 4/5 William Hill Wes Newton was superb in the opening round and if he can repeat that form then he will win this very easily but even if he isn't quite as good I still think he can win this and win it no worse than 10-8. Newton scored so heavily in the first round and that's something Painter can't always do or at least doesn't always do. Painter has shown all year that if you give him a chance he will take it but whether he'll get the necessary amount of chances remains to be seen given how well Newton appears to be playing. This is a big week for Wes as he pushes for a place in the Premier League and a win here will give him more cash to move up the rankings with. Painter had a good win over Mervyn King in the first round but I think this could be a step too far here. 5pts P.Taylor (-5.5 legs) to beat J.Hendriks 4/5 Coral Jerry Hendriks did well to come through against Mensur Suljovic in the first round but in truth he didn't play all that well and was lucky that Suljovic was in one of his hitting nothing days rather than one where he hit everything. This is a different kettle of fish for the Dutchman and while he has nothing to lose if he gets behind early this could be a real gazumping. Taylor was poor on the opening night but he won't be that bad again. That's almost impossible and to be honest even if he does only average in the 90's, which given the way Newton, Hamilton and Barney have played this week I don't think he will as he always looks to prove he's the top dog, it might still be enough to win this 10-4 or better. I expect Taylor to be somewhere in the 100's mark and as long as he doesn't have one of those mares on his doubles I can't see how Hendriks takes five legs off Taylor. 4pts I.White to beat K.Huybrechts 6/5 Boylesports My favourite type of market this. Where one man is favourite on reputation alone. Huybrechts certainly isn't favourite for this match on form both coming into the tournament and after the first round so it can only be based on his run in the World Championship. Ian White is playing lovely arrers at the minute and he looked very comfortable on the big stage in the first round and once he had a foot on Lewis' throat he never let him back up for air and only one or two missed doubles denied him a 100 average. You could see the relief in Huybrechts face when he beat Vincent van der Voort in the first round because he knows he hasn't been finishing matches very well recently. If he doesn't finish this one well he'll be in trouble but with the way White is performing at the minute I'm not convinced Kim will get the chance to finish the match as I think White could run away with this and win it something like 10-5 or 10-6. At odds against the Englishman has to be backed in this one.

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) Great shout with Newton my bets are going on tonights games: Ian White v Kim Huybrechts 5pts Ian White to win @ 2.1 Sportingbet Ian White looked top class in the 1st Round blowing Lewis away 6-0 and i expect something similar here. In his current form i think White has to be respected by any opponent and should not be this price, if anything should be favourite for this game. If White can play anywhere close to how he played against Lewis i think he'll get the job done pretty smoothly here. Raymond Van Barneveld v Michael Van Gerwen 1pt Van Gerwen to win @ 2.63 Betfred Liking the odds on Van Gerwen here as i believe the bookies have priced this based on the 1st round of play. Van Gerwen looked great at the start of the match running away with it but i think he plays better under more pressure as he showed when playing Smith eventually winning 6-5. He's been in great form lately and I don't expect Barney to be anywhere near as good as he was last round when he beat Jenkins 6-1 as he lacks consistency alot these days so foin to take Van Gerwen here. Still looking at a few others might be back after.

Great shout with Newton my bets are going on tonights games: Ian White v Kim Huybrechts 5pts Ian White to win @ 2.1 Sportingbet Ian White looked top class in the 1st Round blowing Lewis away 6-0 and i expect something similar here. In his current form i think White has to be respected by any opponent and should not be this price, if anything should be favourite for this game. If White can play anywhere close to how he played against Lewis i think he'll get the job done pretty smoothly here. Raymond Van Barneveld v Michael Van Gerwen 1pt Van Gerwen to win @ 2.63 Betfred Liking the odds on Van Gerwen here as i believe the bookies have priced this based on the 1st round of play. Van Gerwen looked great at the start of the match running away with it but i think he plays better under more pressure as he showed when playing Smith eventually winning 6-5. He's been in great form lately and I don't expect Barney to be anywhere near as good as he was last round when he beat Jenkins 6-1 as he lacks consistency alot these days so foin to take Van Gerwen here. Still looking at a few others might be back after.
Both lost :wall 2012 Darts Betting Record: 1-3 (-5.62)

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) Outright odds: Phil Taylor 4/7 (Ladbrokes) Raymond van Barneveld 6/1 (Sportingbet/Stan James/William Hill) Simon Whitlock 8/1 (Sportingbet/Stan James) Wes Newton 16/1 (Sportingbet/Stan James) Kim Huybrechts 16/1 (general) Andy Hamilton 20/1 (general) Colin Lloyd 40/1 (Stan James) Brendan Dolan 66/1 (general) Quarter-finals (first to 10 legs): 13:10 Andy Hamilton vs. Wes Newton 14:10 Phil Taylor vs. Brendan Nolan 15:10 Kim Huybrechts vs. Raymond van Barneveld 16:10 Simon Whitlock vs. Colin Lloyd Yesterday's second round round-up: http://www.pdc.tv/page/NewsdeskDetail/0,,10180~2926205,00.html

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 23 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Newton, W (13:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Dolan, B (14:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huybrechts, K v Van Barneveld, R (15:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.52 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Lloyd, C (16:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) Running very late with this one. 4pts A.Hamilton to beat W.Newton 6/5 Skybet I can't be having Hamilton as outsider in this match. He was playing better coming into the tournament and he's done nothing in the tournament to suggest he isn't playing well in it. Newton is playing well but Painter missed plenty of chances to let him in during their second round match and I'm not convinced Hamilton will give up those chances. Hamilton is scoring very strongly at the minute and I think he is playing well enough to win this at a 6/5 price which in my eyes should be no bigger than 5/6.

Re: European Championship 2012 (20-23 Sept) A couple here for the semis: Kim Huybrechts v Simon Whitlock Brendan Dolan v Wes Newton 2pts Huybrechts/Whitlock over 18.5 legs-Dolan/Newton over 17.5 legs @ 3.6 Bet365 Both games should be tight here as all of these have played some great darts at certain times in this tournament. Dolan stands out as the biggest shock here and after beating Taylor his confidence should be sky high but Newtons been around the block and can keep his calm to push this game all the way. The Whitlock/Huybrechts game should be a great game and i can't really seperate them here after watching Huybrechts in this tournament he looks as if he could be ready for a big win, but Whitlock is a great player and will take all the beating so expecting another tight one 11-10 or 11-9. Huybrechts v Whitlock 4pts over 10.5 180's @ 2.1 Bet365 Really like this line as both players are more than capable of hitting 180's as was showed in last round with Huybrechts getting 7 and Whitlock 5. Can see even more being scored here as both players up there game to try and reach the final that they know is within there grasp now.

Wes Newton v Simon Whitlock 5pts over 10.5 180s @ 1.8 Bet365 Final bet for the tournament and i think both players will score well here. Should be a close game with alot of legs and i'm expecting at least 12 or 13 180's.
A couple here for the semis: Kim Huybrechts v Simon Whitlock Brendan Dolan v Wes Newton 2pts Huybrechts/Whitlock over 18.5 legs-Dolan/Newton over 17.5 legs @ 3.6 Bet365 Both games should be tight here as all of these have played some great darts at certain times in this tournament. Dolan stands out as the biggest shock here and after beating Taylor his confidence should be sky high but Newtons been around the block and can keep his calm to push this game all the way. The Whitlock/Huybrechts game should be a great game and i can't really seperate them here after watching Huybrechts in this tournament he looks as if he could be ready for a big win, but Whitlock is a great player and will take all the beating so expecting another tight one 11-10 or 11-9. Huybrechts v Whitlock 4pts over 10.5 180's @ 2.1 Bet365 Really like this line as both players are more than capable of hitting 180's as was showed in last round with Huybrechts getting 7 and Whitlock 5. Can see even more being scored here as both players up there game to try and reach the final that they know is within there grasp now.
1pt ew Simon Whitlock to win @ 17 Bet365 Whitlocks been playing very well lately and comes in to this in good form. Kevshat has covered most of the points to back Whitlock this week above and i'm with him on them. 8pts Phil Taylor to win @ 2.1 Bet365 I see no reason Taylor can't dominate this tournament as hes the only person to ever win the European Championships since they began 4 years ago. I think these days he prefers the shorter tournaments as the longer ones take there toll on him a bit. I can see him having a very easy first 2 rounds as he will play Magnus Caris first and then either Jerry Hendriks or Mensur Suljovic in the 2nd round then he should be playing well enough by the 3rd round to go on and win it. In my opinion he's still a class apart and these odds are too long for a player of his calibre.
Decent tournament for me there ending in profit. :rollin 2012 Darts Record: 4-5 (+15.02)