A.I.D.E.'s Back

Machine

Due to requests of near biblical proportion and public pressure Ive decided to give it another go this season :eyes A.I.D.E (Artificial Intelligence Draw Estimator) has been brought back out of semi retirement. Last seasons bets can be found HERE 1 game for tonight and 10 for the weekend all draws @ 10 pt stakes Brighton v Sheff Wed 3.54 pin Fulham v WBA 3.5 skybet 'Boro v Ipswich 3.54 pin Forest v Birmingham 3.5 pin Portsmouth v Walsall 3.46 pin Preston v Crawley 3.4 B365 Aldershot v Morcambe 3.35 pin Cheltenham v Southend 3.53 pin Exeter v York 3.55 pin Lincoln v Hyde 3.57 pin Luton v Wrexham 3.61 pin 110 staked 4 needed for profit ;) Disclaimer All these selections are completely made by A.I.D.E. No imput is made at all by myself so I accept no responsability whatsoever for anyone re-morgaging their home,selling their kids or pawning the family silver to back these or any other A.I.D.E selections. :ok PS sorry about the late posting for tonights game,had a few :beer @ teatime and fell asleep :lol

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A.I.D.E.'s Back 4 draws for a return of 140.10 points 30.10pts profit tick tick tick things dont change I dont want to post selections every week so will leave it to the experts ;) goood luck :ok ** The above doesn't sound right. What I meant was I cant guarantee posting every week so its pointless running the thread. So I'll leave the postings to the ones that can ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.