Therigdoctors unionjack system!!!!!!!!

Hello folks i'm new to this forum. I have in the last two weeks in a little notebook been seeing if i can make a steady profit from union jack bets and after the 2 weeks have doubled my bankroll, I used to do a union jack every saturday and although i didn't win every week i still made a nice profit for the year. And since iv learnt how to play poker and about bankroll management something which i never thought about doing with horse racing i want to see just how profitable i can be with these bets. So my system is pretty simple. starting bankroll £160 £8 per union jack so a total of 20 bets Once reached £320 double stake but if i get back to starting bankroll £160 reduce back to starting stake but hopefully this wont happen Selecting horses Number 5 is the pick of the day(nap) Numbers 1,3,7,9 are all horses with a decent shout at winning Numbers 2,4,6,8 are more for outside chances with the bigger prices So i will start tomorrow and see how i get on.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.