GUKPT online Satellites - Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Bart(UK)

Hi guys/girls, Notice that Grosvenor are asking on facebook for thoughts on their online GUKPT Satellites and are possibly looking to make some changes. Just thought it was a good opportunity for us as a community to help provide them with some good quality "user point of view" feedback and/or put forward suggested alternatives that we might like to see in future. As you all know, Grosvenor have themselves been a big supporter of our community generously sponsoring many of us into £1k GUKPT main events and satellite tickets (see the tournament forum board for yet another opportunity this month!). Feel free to post your thoughts in this thread (for collation prior to forwarding on) or by all means forward on to Grosvenor directly (points of contact to be added shortly). All thoughts welcomed and will be forwarded (not just the consensus), but lets ensure it's all constructive. Cheers, Bart

Re: GUKPT online Satellites - Any thoughts? Suggestions? hi bart i dont play many due to where i live in glasgow thou did go to coventry to play the goliath and found the event well set up my suggestions if someone can pass on is having satelites set up that it does not end up playing like a crapshoot ie fast blinds and fewer chips to play with ,, furthermore they should have a online leg they do some good promotions but their website is confusing at times imo