Calling the tennis experts, again

Hi guys What are your views on this on please, Felix Mantilla - Alberto Martin. I`ve seen Mantilla tipped a few places now, i belive you can get just under even on him. He should be very good on the surface they play, and also hold a 4-0 h2h record over Martin. Please talk me out of it once again:ok Thanks in advance

Re: Calling the tennis experts, again In a nutshell, Felix Mantilla to walk this. I've said this before (can't remember which tennis thread though) and I will say it again - Alberto Martin is one of the biggest jokes among the Top 100 players in men's tennis and he really isn't capable of much on most days. On his day, he may push some mediocre (by that, it'd be fair to refer to those close on the bottom of the top 100) players hard but he's clearly not one to test Mantilla much given the latter's experience. If you're into statistics, there really is no business for Mantilla to be priced anywhere close to evens (he's still available at 1.89 Betfair as I write) since he leads 4-0 on h2h (incidentally, all previous 4 meetings were on clay which is the surface today's match will be played on) and you certainly don't get much more value than that. Mantilla 2-0 : 3.15@Betfair - 3 pts Mantilla to win : 1.97@Betfair - 10pts

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.