** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Correct Scores - Doubles and Trebles - Complete +£215.92

Hodgey

Re: Correct Scores - Doubles and Trebles

Today's go: Celtic 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 Everton 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 Man Utd 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Odds Range 7.50 to 9.50 Return range (treble) 105.47 to 171.00 Return range (double) 14.06 to 21.38
Well that was pretty poor attempt this weekend. Celtic 0-1 Everton 1-1 Man Utd 3-1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Correct Scores - Doubles and Trebles Midweek action. Not til tomorrow but getting in early! Chelsea 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 Man Utd 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 Man City 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 Odds Range 8.00 to 10.00 Return range (treble) 128.00 to 180.63 Return range (double) 16.00 to 21.25

Re: Correct Scores - Doubles and Trebles A double goes to you and the treble was not so far away! I've been watching this thread for a while and I think I'll start playing this way... as soon as I gather some cash which I wouldn't regret to lose ;) Congrats Hodgey, keep up the good work! :)

A double goes to you and the treble was not so far away! I've been watching this thread for a while and I think I'll start playing this way... as soon as I gather some cash which I wouldn't regret to lose ;) Congrats Hodgey, keep up the good work! :)
Thanks mate. Good luck with your picks. :ok

Re: Correct Scores - Doubles and Trebles So close but no :cigar last night. Chelsea 0-0 :wall Man Utd 1-0 :p Man City 2-0 :p The double returned £21.25 at odds of 84/1, so in effect a free week :) Summary Doubles Bets 26 Staked 175.50 Returns 208.63 Profit 33.13 Yield 18.88% Trebles Bets 26 Staked 175.50 Returns 411.91 Profit 236.41 Yield 134.70%

Re: Correct Scores - Doubles and Trebles Back again for another go this weekend: Arsenal 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 Chelsea 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 Swansea 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 Odds Range 6.00 to 9.00 Return range (treble) 96.00 to 172.13 Return range (double) 12.00 to 20.25

Hello Hodgey, I've got a question: how do you choose your picks? Do you have any "system" which tells you what teams to bet on, or are these just some random teams with random CS?
Hi mate. Random picks, but generally teams with good win records or who are in form. I tend to stick with 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 as even when a team is 1.20ish to win they scrape wins as often as winning 5-0. So, no system, just gut feel for a bit of fun along the way. Could do with landing another treble soon though...

Re: Correct Scores - Doubles and Trebles Getting closer but still no returns. Going through a bit of a barren spell. Man City 3-0 Tottenham 2-1 Liverpool 3-0 Summary Doubles Bets 33 Staked 222.75 Returns 208.63 Profit (14.12) Yield -6.34% Trebles Bets 33 Staked 222.75 Returns 411.91 Profit 189.16 Yield 84.92%

Re: Correct Scores - Doubles and Trebles Great thread, great idea, will have a punt at this at some point. Just a thought Hodgey, is it worth picking teams that are statistically low scoring? Just think (only my thoughts, you're clearly doing well with what you're already doing!) teams like Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, etc can sometimes throw up some random score lines if the opposite teams end up caving in, in the second half. A fixture like QPR v Stoke or something would have more chance of a 1-0 scoreline than Chelsea at home to a side struggling down the bottom of the table? Just a thought! :)

Great thread, great idea, will have a punt at this at some point. Just a thought Hodgey, is it worth picking teams that are statistically low scoring? Just think (only my thoughts, you're clearly doing well with what you're already doing!) teams like Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, etc can sometimes throw up some random score lines if the opposite teams end up caving in, in the second half. A fixture like QPR v Stoke or something would have more chance of a 1-0 scoreline than Chelsea at home to a side struggling down the bottom of the table? Just a thought! :)
Yeah it's a possibility, but the QPR v Stoke game example there's less chance of the actual home win. I've thought about doing 1-1, 2-1, 1-2 with this type of game but will just stick with my usuals for now. :)

Re: Correct Scores - Doubles and Trebles I picked up this thread via another post in the premier league section. i like to speculate with correct score betting. Usually do a lucky 15 with 2-2's. if that hits the payout would be mega! Maybe that is why I haven't been close yet! Will give your way a go. I like the 1-0 2-0 2-1 combination. This weekend: Everton Fulham Man.U Thanks for posting. I will follow and participate with great interest! Good luck! p

Re: Correct Scores - Doubles and Trebles Having another go in the lower divisions - treble only : Cheltenham Sheff. Utd MK Dons 10p's round. Calculated return - £51 AND against your rules and for the hell of it - a four timer - 5p's round on : Leeds Brighton Leics. Cardiff Stake : £4:05 Calculated returns - £264 p

Good luck with your picks Paperclip. I see you got the Man Utd one yesterday but I assume the others missed? Or maybe you're still getting :beer in the pub!
................ Thanks H. As you say Utd obliged, so did Walsall 3-1. Coventry let me down! Going for these tomorrow 2-0 2-1 3-1 - 27x10p trebles : WBA Stoke Sunderland Good luck! p