At the end of the day

At the end of a day's racing, what do you do? Sit for a few moments and review the results? Analyse your selections and perhaps those that didn't make the shortlist? Or simply just move on to the next day after a super brief reflection - after all, we can't change what's happened? Personally I'm a great believer in persisting with your own personal methods, yet applying slight modifications which increase your chances of success and feel that looking at daily results help with this. Some people may feel that spending lots of time after racing has finished for the day is a waste of time, and I agree, a long time is, although we must allow ourselves some time, at least, to reflect on the day's events, as learning from the past can be the best way to future success.

Re: At the end of the day I like to have a little look at the result and work out why I lost and whether I was completely wrong or whether there was another reason that might make the horse backable NTO. As I dont get to see too much racing (apart from at the weekend) I tend to read the RP comments and evaluate my 'performance' based on that. I certainly dont spend a lot of time on it though!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.