Jump Racing ~ Saturday 4th August

3.45 Newton Abbot: SIS Live Handicap Chase (Class 2) (2m110y) Nice little race this for the money and it looks like Mister Matt will bid to make all in his customary style, if he is given enough rope out in front he will be hard to peg back but the likes of Spock and Temple Lord will enjoy a strong pace to shoot at late on in the piece if their jumping holds up. I do think Spock is capable of reaching a higher mark than the 129 he runs off here so has to be the pick and I suppose AP will somehow get Temple Lord to run on for a place. Selections; 2pts Spock 4/1 Bet365 1pt EW Temple Lord 7/1 BetVictor Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/newton-abbot-betting-spock-land-feature-race-at-newton-abbot-for-jacob-and-nicholls

Re: Jump Racing ~ Saturday 4th August 2:00 Newton Abbott - Dalmo Won here 13 days ago over this trip by 8L at the first time of asking over hurdles and today is fitted with blinkers for the first time! A step up in class today, although in this juvenile event, the rest of the field do not have any stand out clues in their form that point me away from Dalmo. The introduction of blinkers is a bit of a mystery given the previous run and Dalmo could exceed his achievements of two weeks ago if they work their magic.