Flat Racing ~ Saturday Aug 4th ~ Goodwood Day 5

Re: Flat Racing ~ Saturday Aug 4th ~ Goodwood Day 5

I got on last night as I was writing up the selections unless you thought I typed all that within a couple of minutes? Thanks.
You have to quote a bookmaker with your selections, and also must not use £££, you are obliged to use points on this forum.

Re: Flat Racing ~ Saturday Aug 4th ~ Goodwood Day 5 :welcometo the forum Bruce Savage. As Aidymac has said we use points on here rather than pounds, far too many fantasists claiming to have had huge bets. You might have actually missed some decimal points off your bets (£250 win > £2.50 win). ;) People bet what they can afford and no one is impressed by claims of hundreds and thousands going on a horse. We have had those fantasists here before, starting new threads with huge betting banks and disappearing as quickly as they arrrived after a few losses. I don't care what your reputation might be on another forum, whether it be good or bad, you'll be given a chance on here like everyone else. Say hello to Gingertipster for me. :ok

It owed you that' date=' hell of a ride by Hughes there and great win for the horse. It was one of those I was unsure of before the season and a few mentioned it in the RP as a 10 to follow horse. Group 1 winner now. Nahrain was my choice, awful but the drift was significant too, went from 9-2 to 13-2 before the off.[/quote'] You ain't wrong! Sometimes you follow one off a cliff but knew she'd win a big one soon enough. Nice filly. Aidy...Jesus haha. Too good!

You ain't wrong! Sometimes you follow one off a cliff but knew she'd win a big one soon enough. Nice filly. Aidy...Jesus haha. Too good!
The Fugue was long overdue that Ben. I bet Buick is in the toilet getting sick!!!

415 / THIRSK Course & Distance winner Lucky Numbers was slow away in a moderately run sprint on the Knavesmire last week but finds himself off a lenient mark prompting David O’Meara to try out the first time eye shields for that extra boost to a lazy who that is more than likely going to be picking up strongly at the finish here.
We're in business!

We're in business!
:welcome Well done Bruce:ok Out of interest, and I am no doubting you but... How the hell do you get the stakes on at these prices? I know we deal in points on this forum but £50 on Montivado - presumably with Boyle Sports?! Really?! Not doubting you - just want to know which bookmakers are accepting these stakes to the best odds available. 33/1 Exclusive Prince too? Who with and more importantly, how are you getting this sort of stake on please?! Am being forced onto the exchanges myself and if you are managing to get on to these levels it is more than a little frustrating...

Re: Flat Racing ~ Saturday Aug 4th ~ Goodwood Day 5 Event: Lingfield Match Lingfield 8.30 Selection Crystal Sky Strength 4/10 Date 04/08/2012 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 0.00 Reasoning Raced twice this year (both last month) with different results reach time. First time out was for 7th of 12 by 7 1/2 lengths. Last time out for 13th of 13 by 28 lengths. Tactic in the race first time out was held up, ridden over 1f out and stayed on the final furlong. She was ridden prominently last time out and weakened over 2f out. Will run a big race if they hold her up tonight.