something strange at boyle poker room

polo321

playing heads up 2/4 no limit for about 15 minutes when i am dealt 99 i rise 4x the villian sits there letting the clock run down with about 3 sec left goes all in i instant call turns over 77 flop blank turn blank here is were gets serious dodgy the river card never appears for about five seconds i knew i was ****** just gotta felling it was searching for the other seven and wouldnt you belive it up pops the seven of diamonds now i don't mine taking a beat its part and parcel of the game but when you know before the card is laid on the table that you are beat there is something serious sick with online poker i dont know what they have to gain but this **** is just wrong and cannot be justfied by the variance arguement

Re: something strange at boyle poker room

playing heads up 2/4 no limit the river card never appears for about five seconds i knew i was ****** just gotta felling it was searching for the other seven
Given the speed of modern computers, why would it take 5 seconds to search for the other seven?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.