MLB: July 30th 2012 Picks

Re: MLB: July 30th 2012 Picks Hello everyone..just one bet for me tonight: Atlanta-Miami over 6.5 pt X Seattle-Toronto over 5.5 pt X SFrancisco @3.06 Bet365 stake 5 -Hanson have a 5.19 home ERA and in july have a 6.99 ERA in 5 games,Buerhle is 3-6 4.11 ERA away and allowed 14 runs in his last 4 away games (22.2 innings pitched).. -Iwakuma have an overall 4.56 ERA and an over 4 ERA during games in which he started,Romero have a 5.97 ERA away and he is 0-5 8.88 ERA in july.. -Bumgarner is 7-1 1.89 ERA at home and Hefner is 0-2 away and he have quite bad numbers in this season..

Re: MLB: July 30th 2012 Picks White Sox to beat Twins 4/5 @ Betfair - The White Sox beat the Twins 3-0 in Chicago last week scoring 26 runs in the process. White Sox beat Rangers 2-1 this past week in Texas and although the Twins beat Cleveland 3-0 in Minnesota including an 11-0 hammering i think the White Sox will carry on their momentum after winning the 3 game series against the Rangers. Jose Quintana has an ERA of 2.58 overalland an ERA of 2.81 away from home giving up just 13 runs in 41.2 innings. Cole De Vries has an ERA of 3.64 and an ERA of 3.68 at home giving up 9 runs in 22 innings. I take White Sox to beat the twins at a decent price of 4/5. Good Luck all :)

Re: MLB: July 30th 2012 Picks Another one for me....... LA Dodgers to beat Diamondbacks 10/11 @ Betfair - LA Dodgers are coming into this game off of a 3-0 series win against the Giants in San Francisco where they managed to shut out the Giants in their last two games. Arizona have been inconsistent in their series against the Rockies and Mets where they have a 4-3 record and i wouldn't trust backing them lately. Aaron Harang has an ERA of 3.39 this season and has an ERA of 2.94 in LA. Trevor Cahill has an ERA of 3.86 this season and has a very respectable 2.91 ERA away from home. The Dodgers go into this game 4.5 games ahead of Arizona and both sides are in good form over the last 10 games where both sides have a 7-3 record. However, the Dodgers will be confident after they swept San Francisco and i will take them to win in this one. Good Luck all :)