Pokerstars UK $100,000 + 100 iPad freeroll (potential low entry)

GaF

Requires 100 VPPs through the mobile client!! http://www.pokerstars.co.uk/special-offers/vip-mobile-freeroll/

[h=1]Win an iPad 3 and a share of $100,000![/h] If you aren’t already playing poker on the move with the PokerStars Mobile poker app, here’s the perfect reason so start. As an added extra to all the great benefits you already get from the VIP Club, you can also now get a ticket for an exclusive $100,000 freeroll tournament for earning just 100 VIP Player Points (VPPs) by playing on the Mobile app. In addition to a share of the cash; the top 100 finishers will also walk away with an iPad 3* and a limited edition case! Visit the Get Mobile This Summer page to see the best ways to earn VPPs on the Mobile client this summer, and win big in the process. [h=2]How to claim your VIP Club Mobile Freeroll ticket[/h] VPPs are earned each time you pay rake in a real money ring game, or pay the entry free for any real money tourney. All you have to do to get your freeroll ticket is earn 100 VPPs or more by playing on the Mobile software, from July 9-August 15. You can keep track of how many VPPs earned on the mobile client via special emails we will be sending you on July 25 and August 10, so keep checking your inbox. The actual freeroll tournament runs on August 19 at 13:00 ET. The cash prize pool will be paid out according to the standard payout structure, with approximately the top 20% getting paid. On top of that, the top 100 will win an iPad 3. Check out the PokerStars VIP Club pages for full information on how to earn VPPs, plus a breakdown of rewards for every type of player. * Freeroll tickets will be credited to all eligible players by 23:59 on August 18. Tickets cannot be exchanged or transferred, and will expire if unused. iPads will be delivered to all winners within 60 days of the freeroll’s completion. Winners will have the option to receive $600 instead of the iPad 3, to be spent on a mobile device of their choice. Winners taking this option will receive the money to their PokerStars account within 72 hours. If you have any questions about the VIP Club Mobile Freeroll or about downloading the Mobile software, contact [email protected].

Re: Pokerstars UK $100,000 + 100 iPad freeroll (potential low entry) At launch, the mobile client was only available in the UK - it may have been extended to others recently, but I dont believe most places can use it.

Re: Pokerstars UK $100,000 + 100 iPad freeroll (potential low entry) sorry to be bearer of bad news but had email this morning from support saying its not exclusive to just uk they say so does any1 know what other countries pokerstars cover for mobile app gaming as i dunno if this might be worth playing but to earn 100vpp and play a tourny with 100 ipads and 100k gtd im sure it might be worth attempting any1 know about other countries let me know thanks :hope

Re: Pokerstars UK $100,000 + 100 iPad freeroll (potential low entry) when i download pokerstars apps for my galazy sII i used my stars account with no problem but i can play only "play money" games.... any tips where i can find option to play normal games?

Re: Pokerstars UK $100,000 + 100 iPad freeroll (potential low entry)

u click on money games and it gives u options for usd euros pounds etc etc mate hope this helps
problem is there is no money games at all or i cant find it:(